UnevenEdge

Fire Force Season 2 Episode 14 "The Ashen Reaper" Discussion!

2 minutes ago, mochi said:

the pedophile subtext with the villains seems to be becoming a consistent theme

The last guy seemed like he was just raping Joker for dominance reasons and maybe wasn't a pedophile.  Maybe.  This guy seems like he just likes to beat up and mentally torture kids.  I think.  Still, blegh.

• Like 1

Just now, ben0119 said:

The last guy seemed like he was just raping Joker for dominance reasons and maybe wasn't a pedophile.  Maybe.  This guy seems like he just likes to beat up and mentally torture kids.  I think.  Still, blegh.

if we have a third villain with this same subtext I'mma assume it's a theme....

16 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

Oh you're right.  I don't know if I saw what she looked like before!  She resembles Lisa a bit too.

Elizabeth_Maxwell.PNG.png.d81ec470a5189f676eb6db9c4fb0b19a.png

Yeah a bit of a crazy resemblance there haha!

She tends to voice strong willed women like Colleen Clinkenbeard. She'd make a perfect replacement or back up for Colleen if she were to be unable to voice Erza from fairy tail for future dubbing of that series.

She liked a few of my tweets to her on Twitter.She loves being a voice actor!

Edited by Roymustang1990
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Roymustang1990 said:

Yeah a bit of a crazy resemblance there haha!

She tends to voice strong willed women like Colleen Clinkenbeard. She'd make a perfect replacement or back up for Colleen if she were to be unable to voice Erza from fairy tail for future dubbing of that series.

She liked a few of my tweets to her on Twitter.She loves being a voice actor!

I keep forgetting Colleen voiced Erza too she has a lot of range!  Funny you mentioned Erza, I think I might have mentioned it before that Lisa looks like Erza heh.  Fairy Tail is done though.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, ben0119 said:

I keep forgetting Colleen voiced Erza too she has a lot of range!  Funny you mentioned Erza, I think I might have mentioned it before that Lisa looks like Erza heh.  Fairy Tail is done though.

I never forget that Colleen voices Erza because the voice she picked for Erza sounds quite similar to her Riza from fullmetal  and or Charlotte from black clover voice in general,but without their soldier mannerisms

but Yeah,Colleen is very varied in range. Her Gohan and Luffy  voice still catches me off guard to this day. I still can't believe It is her doing it.

I can definately see the visual similarities between Erza and Lisa. Both have red sideswept bang,big boobs,access to fire powers haha

Oh, my apologies,I wasn't aware that the dubbing for fairy tail had  already finished up.

Edited by Roymustang1990
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, elfie said:

.... is it me or has the show focused A TON more on Lictd than anyone else recently?

Of course it has.  But we've also learned more about the world because of it.

5 hours ago, DangerMouse said:

Think it's in his head

Oh ok.  Damn that sucks.  He must be traumatized.

2 hours ago, Roymustang1990 said:

I never forget that Colleen voices Erza because the voice she picked for Erza sounds quite similar to her Riza from fullmetal  and or Charlotte from black clover voice in general,but without their soldier mannerisms

but Yeah,Colleen is very varied in range. Her Gohan and Luffy  voice still catches me off guard to this day. I still can't believe It is her doing it.

I can definately see the visual similarities between Erza and Lisa. Both have red sideswept bang,big boobs,access to fire powers haha

Oh, my apologies,I wasn't aware that the dubbing for fairy tail had  already finished up.

I think of her more for that Luffy and Gohan voices which is why it's more surprising when I rememeber she's also Ezra.  And wow Riza too.  Yeah Charlotte.

Yeah lol.  They looked even more alike when Lisa still had long hair.

ddt5yy5-cff6722d-9e1d-4f46-b916-bae70179

KYjanQL.gif

474-4742620_erza-sticker-fairy-tail-erza

7333c3957270aab3ee804a146a38d737.jpg

LMAO there's a website called My Waifu List?

https://mywaifulist.moe/waifu/lisa-isaribi-fire-force

Yeah.  Though the dub ran out eventually of course and I watched the last episodes in Japanese.  Unfortunately that final season had pretty bad production values so I haven't been in a rush to re-watch those episodes dubbed.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, ben0119 said:

LMAO there's a website called My Waifu List?

https://mywaifulist.moe/waifu/lisa-isaribi-fire-force

Yeah.  Though the dub ran out eventually of course and I watched the last episodes in Japanese.  Unfortunately that final season had pretty bad production values so I haven't been in a rush to re-watch those episodes dubbed.

I known about that site for a while. :D

Edited by elfie