UnevenEdge

Dude I'm waiting at an open mic for 2 hours!!!

That_One_Guy

1 minute ago, katt_goddess said:

This gives you a chance to come up with really cool backstories for any and all vomit stains you find on the floor [ and ceiling ] .

You can move on to bald spots if you run out of vomits.

This place is actually pretty dope

I got a perogi burger

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, That_One_Guy said:

Lol they have posters talking shit on tom wolf in there so yeah it's that kinda place 🤣🤣🤣

Gross.

You should have mentioned how proud you are that our transgender state doctor is now part of the President's cabinet.

2 minutes ago, That_One_Guy said:

Honestly butler and beaver county are snowy alabama

Honestly, I never thought it was appropriate to compare rural PA to southern states. Alabama is like one-third black. Many rural PA towns don't have a single black person. Whiter than mayonnaise, I say.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, HardcoreHunter said:

Where were you at? 3B's, Fishers, or Harmony Inn? Hit me up next time, you won't get fucked with if I'm there; they know better. 

Lol it was the harmony inn. In all seriousness they were very nice people and the spot was dope. We actually had a great time

2 minutes ago, That_One_Guy said:

Lol it was the harmony inn. In all seriousness they were very nice people and the spot was dope. We actually had a great time

Yeah you aren't getting into a fight at Harmony inn. Despite everything it's considered "hipster" craft beer place. Out of the area it's probably going to be the most progressive bar you'll find north of windhaven in cranberry.  

I like their jagerschnitzel with potato pancakes, red cabbage and spaetzle, and the buck snort stout. Desert their hot blueberry strudel with ice cream is good. Apps their german pretzels with mustard and beir cheese are great. Sandwiches and burgers are hit or miss. You'll usually have to ask for mayo, horseradish, or any kind of special sandwich sauce they're using on the side or else they just kill it with sauce.