UnevenEdge

Assassination Classroom: Episode 22 "Nagisa's Time" Discussion

4 hours ago, AnimationFan14 said:

Assassins with some morels 

I don't understand why they went all happy-go-lucky when they acted so psycho before.  I assumed they were going to be arrested and thrown in jail and we'd never see them again.  It seems like the author abruptly changed his mind.

4 hours ago, mochi said:

Avatar the last airbender for one

the Fire lord loses his bending but he gets to live, despite killing Jet, who was scum but was on the heroes side

Katara TURNS HAMA IN TO THE FIRE NATION KNOWING THEY WILL KILL HER, despite her being the last waterbender from her tribe

and the villains from Legend of Korra are similarly unequally punished to the heroic characters they killed

I never saw either series because I had stopped watching Nickelodeon a good while before they premiered.  I was thinking of watching both series some day, but I may not if some of the results end up like that haha.

4 hours ago, elfie said:

AND NOW TIME FOR A BREAK FROM THIS SHOW FOR WHO KNOWS HOW LONG!

I don't understand why Demarco is switching the shows out like this.  There is nothing stopping him from finishing Assassination Classroom so why stop airing it?  Bring back Food Wars when this show or another show properly ends.  Or don't.  I wouldn't miss Food Wars if it never returned lol.  I'm not particularly invested in Assassination Classroom either, but still, it's the principle of the thing.

• Like 1