UnevenEdge

So that job interview? Fuckin nailed it.

-Ninja_Jesus-

6 minutes ago, -Ninja_Jesus- said:

Kept my cool and answered all questions adequately, apparently this retail gig has its own chef for lunch breaks too.

what kind of retail job are you working at you get to have a chef  cooking food for lunch breaks    I need to specify  the chef is doing

2 hours ago, ghostrek said:

what kind of retail job are you working at you get to have a chef  cooking food for lunch breaks    I need to specify  the chef is doing

A place called Chef Zone, it sells food, ingredients and restaurant equipment wholesale to different restaurants and regular customers, think of it as a smaller Costco. But they have a chef that does lunch for the employees once a week to get workers acquainted with the ingredients and food the store sell so they can sell it better to customers.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, -Ninja_Jesus- said:

A place called Chef Zone, it sells food, ingredients and restaurant equipment wholesale to different restaurants and regular customers, think of it as a smaller Costco. But they have a chef that does lunch for the employees once a week to get workers acquainted with the ingredients and food the store sell so they can sell it better to customers.

lucky for you I guess