UnevenEdge

i havent had any food or water today just wine

Poof

3 minutes ago, Poof said:

what about water? How many days???

Oh, no...I guess I didn't really touch on that....I drink water constantly....I have no idea why, but I always feel dehydrated....Even when I drank, I would have a drink in one hand and an open water bottle somewhere close.  

Like, if I was into that hokey shit, I would say I'm a creature of the sea....but i can't swim so that's pretty fucking stupid.

1 minute ago, BlackNoir said:

Oh, no...I guess I didn't really touch on that....I drink water constantly....I have no idea why, but I always feel dehydrated....Even when I drank, I would have a drink in one hand and an open water bottle somewhere close.  

Like, if I was into that hokey shit, I would say I'm a creature of the sea....but i can't swim so that's pretty fucking stupid.

We gotta get you your water wings

1 minute ago, Poof said:

We gotta get you your water wings

No....no we do not.  I panic in water, I instantly open my mouth, I can't open my eyes underwater and my self preservation goes on vacation the minute my head goes under....It's like "Oh well, guess we're dead, dumbass...stay out of the fucking water"

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, BlackNoir said:

No....no we do not.  I panic in water, I instantly open my mouth, I can't open my eyes underwater and my self preservation goes on vacation the minute my head goes under....It's like "Oh well, guess we're dead, dumbass...stay out of the fucking water"

Having Vice City flashbacks. You can enter cheat codes to make your car fly but stay out the damn water.