UnevenEdge

Naruto Shippuden Episode 318 Discussion

StarPanda

1 minute ago, AnimationFan14 said:

It is weird for you as well that Shippuden is a breath of fresh air now lol

Man Shippuden used to be such a dead spot in the night and a lot of the times I forgot it was coming on!  But yes it is a relief after what we just had to sit through!

• Like 1

Bleh Run the Jewels.  But Demarco managed to get a tie-in with Cyberpunk 2077, so that is pretty good for getting some attention to Toonami, and possible cash influx.  Not sure why he is wasting it during Shippuden though.  Although I will say I really have no interest in Cyberpunk 2077 at all.

Just now, ben0119 said:

Bleh Run the Jewels.  But Demarco managed to get a tie-in with Cyberpunk 2077, so that is pretty good for getting some attention to Toonami, and possible cash influx.  Not sure why he is wasting it during Shippuden though.  Although I will say I really have no interest in Cyberpunk 2077 at all.

I pretty much denounced this type of hip hop a long time ago, and I'm more of electronic music person anyway but I thought that was good. The Cyberpunk tie in and visuals stole the show though.

1 minute ago, saito34 said:

I pretty much denounced this type of hip hop a long time ago, and I'm more of electronic music person anyway but I thought that was good. The Cyberpunk tie in and visuals stole the show though.

No wonder I thought it was a Cyberpunk commercial at first.