UnevenEdge

Halloween was successful

DarksidexXx

I did not get a single one. Oh well I guess I have all this candy now I need to find someone to pawn it off on I do not really want to eat several pounds of candy. Glad you got to see some trick-or-treaters though. I would have liked to I wonder what costumes are popular this year.

• Like 1

who the fuck is going door to door right now?

No one came to my door, but if they did, the door would have remained closed and all they would hear in response to their knocking would be a gun caulking on the other side.....of course it would be a stapler because liberals are allergic to guns and freedom, but they don't know that

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

33 minutes ago, Mortir said:

I did not get a single one. Oh well I guess I have all this candy now I need to find someone to pawn it off on I do not really want to eat several pounds of candy. Glad you got to see some trick-or-treaters though. I would have liked to I wonder what costumes are popular this year.

it's mostly the same thing as it is every year, from what I seen, vampires and stuff 

25 minutes ago, Mix said:

No one came to my door, but if they did, the door would have remained closed and all they would hear in response to their knocking would be a gun caulking on the other side.....of course it would be a stapler because liberals are allergic to guns and freedom, but they don't know that

out here where I live, Halloween was still lit. I'm drinking the last of my Halloween beer now before I pass out. some teenagers even did some mild chaos in the hallway of my apt building 😀

1 hour ago, Mix said:

That incessant clicking from caulking guns would turn me away too....I still have PTSD from my construction days.

• Haha 2