UnevenEdge

Assassination Classroom Episode 8 "School Trip Time/2nd Period" Discussion!!!

3 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

But he has been in some Funimation shows.  He's in Black Clover.

so has Veronica Taylor Funi has been having "celebrity guest" voices lately...and by Celebrity I just mean Voice actors from other Voice acting districts

Just now, CountFrylock said:

so she's the same age as princess hibana from fire force....why is it that they seem more like 30 years old than 20?

it's actually more realistic to look like that at 20 than it is for them to look like Loli's at 20....we've just been desensitized to gross anime girl fetishization

3 minutes ago, CountFrylock said:

so she's the same age as princess hibana from fire force....why is it that they seem more like 30 years old than 20?

Yeah I've never seen a 20 year old look like that lol.

Edited by ben0119

Once had fingers and toes.  Between this and Koro-sensei saying he is an Earthling born and raised, and that short scene at a lab, this is more evidence that he used to be human and was turned into this through some sort of crazy experiment.  So he probably isn't an alien, then.  Which makes even less sense why he would want to blow up the Earth.

• Like 2

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/review/assassination-classroom/episode-8/.85700

Grade: A-. Looks like this was probably the best episode of the show yet; too bad it was apparently on too late for me to actually catch it!

But I DID record it, and watched it this afternoon, and it was GREAT!! Nice mix of comedy, and the unexpected detail that Koro-Sensei may once have been human that was quickly swept under the rug...

Can hardly wait for more next week!

• Like 1