UnevenEdge

Fall 2020

Hidden

I can't wait to see how upset Munou na Nana makes a new set of people. Also, I'll probably give Kami-tachi ni Hirowareta Otoko a shot as well as Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka III. Nothing else seems interesting to me and I hope the sequel to Inuyasha fucking bombs.

• Like 1

• panic pinned this topic

Definitely: Golden Kamuy S3, Quanzhi Gaoshou S2

Probably: Kami-tachi ni Hirowareta Otoko, Yuukoku no Moriarty

Maybe: Tonikaku Kawaii, Majo no Tabitabi, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear, Kamisama ni Natta Hi, Maoujou de Oyasumi, Taisou Zamurai, Maesetsu, Otona nya Koi no Shikata ga Wakaranee!

Certainly looks way better than the last two seasons.

On 9/28/2020 at 5:59 AM, Martinman said:

I would like to watch the Inuyasha sequel, Burn the Witch, the Higurashi remake, and maybe check out the Moriarti show.  I'll probably end up doing none of that, but a man can dream.

Ok, I would also REALLY like to check out this Hypnosis Mic show...sounds like the exact kind of dumb s*** anime I would love.

Tru fakt I once rap battled a student to get him to do his math homework.

• Haha 1

Not really excited for this season to be honest.

Definitely watching Haikyuu!! To the Top S2.  I'll be checking out to see if the InuYasha sequel is any good.

I didn't like Boruto so I probably won't since I'm not a fan of new characters.  If it's enough like the first InuYasha I might like it though.

I'll be checking out TONIKAWA: Over the Moon for You, I'm standing on a million lives, The Day I became a God,

Hang on! Climbing Girls, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear, and Taisou Samurai.

The Day I became a God looks the best out of all of them but I'm hoping some of the others are better than I think they will be.

Special birthday update on this season's shows:

While I'm liking what I'm seeing of IWGP so far, even I've gotta admit it's pretty blase compared to the powder keg of excitement and personality that was the J-drama, easily one of my favorite live action shows of all time. Curiously enough, I'm getting the most enjoyment right now out of Hypnosis Mic. I wasn't planning on watching this for the plot in any way, so it was easy for me to finally revel in all the ridiculousness the premise has to offer. Even if it's stymied a little by my tendency to count how many times the characters say "fuck", like any true blue content ratings autist.

Haven't checked out Akudama Drive yet, but I hear that it's stylish and edgy, and it manages to make it work. A little concerned about the violence censorship (like I haven't dealt with that before through BLOOD-C), but outside of that, I'm still gonna go through with watching it. Even if I have to wait a few more days for personal reasons.

• 3 weeks later...
  • panic unpinned this topic