UnevenEdge

Shadow's cat tree has arrived from Chewy

Mini_ghost420

Nice.

We got these two idiots a scratching post and it's got rope all around it.

They've done torn it all to shit. 

And I was cleaning out the litter box earlier, and this thing has a top on it with a door. They still get litter all over the floor. Anyways, I vacuumed the floor and cleaned the box out all except a little bit of litter still in it. I went to get the litter and came back and they had flipped it over and had litter all over the place again. So, I had to vacuum again, and that almost cost them their ass. I wanted to vacuum them up so bad. 

I hollered at them, "You furry fucks are gonna be kicked outside if you act stupid one more fucking time." It made me feel better.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Mini_ghost420 said:

I'm very lucky Shadow is very well behaved about her littler box. from my experience covered littler boxes only make things worse. I have an uncovered one with a very deep basin 

We had one that was uncovered, but that was a mess too. 

They keep this shit up, they're gonna have a six foot deep basin.

58 minutes ago, resurrected said:

We had one that was uncovered, but that was a mess too. 

They keep this shit up, they're gonna have a six foot deep basin.

please don't talk like that about cats around me. I'll hurt people to defend cats. lets just keep this thread on its topic and that is Shadow and her cat tree, alright 

21 minutes ago, Mini_ghost420 said:

please don't talk like that about cats around me. I'll hurt people to defend cats. lets just keep this thread on its topic and that is Shadow and her cat tree, alright 

Damn bro. You should know I was joking. You think disco would let me kill a cat?

• Like 2

Just now, scoobdog said:

I talk shit about about my puppies all the time, but I love them too much to want them to be unhappy.

I've only killed animals while hunting. And not trophy hunting. But food hunting. Deer and ducks. Never been any other kind of hunting.

My cats are family. 2 of them we've had for 10 years now. We have 5 total. 2 live inside. But gonna move another one in when it gets cooler.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, resurrected said:

I've only killed animals while hunting. And not trophy hunting. But food hunting. Deer and ducks. Never been any other kind of hunting.

My cats are family. 2 of them we've had for 10 years now. We have 5 total. 2 live inside. But gonna move another one in when it gets cooler.

I don't go hunting because I don't like trudging out in the wild with the cold and snow but I'll eat the hell out of the meat :D 

• Like 1

Disco wants to build a tunnel system all through the house for these kittens. We have a double bedroom if you will. Two separate doors to get into either part of the bedroom. I was sitting in one side one night watching tv and disco was in the bed in the other side watching her tv, and something caught my eye. I looked up and this kitten was balanced on top of the door. How she got up there, I have no clue and I'm not sure I want to know.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, resurrected said:

Disco wants to build a tunnel system all through the house for these kittens. We have a double bedroom if you will. Two separate doors to get into either part of the bedroom. I was sitting in one side one night watching tv and disco was in the bed in the other side watching her tv, and something caught my eye. I looked up and this kitten was balanced on top of the door. How she got up there, I have no clue and I'm not sure I want to know.

it's kind of nuts the places they can get. like do they even follow laws of physics

• Thanks 1

Just now, Mini_ghost420 said:

it's kind of nuts the places they can get. like do they even follow laws of physics

Nope. They do not. Eva has this thing where she likes to jump on disco's back. It started when disco would bend over to pick something up. Eva would lunge from the bed or wherever onto her back. Now, disco can just be standing and Eva will run and jump off of something onto her back. She like to perch on her shoulder like a parrot. 

Cullen, he is a spaceball. He's a goofus. But acrobatic as hell. Dude loves to do flips. And he's got a big ol set of balls to be 4 months old. They are about to get snipped though.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, resurrected said:

Nope. They do not. Eva has this thing where she likes to jump on disco's back. It started when disco would bend over to pick something up. Eva would lunge from the bed or wherever onto her back. Now, disco can just be standing and Eva will run and jump off of something onto her back. She like to perch on her shoulder like a parrot. 

Cullen, he is a spaceball. He's a goofus. But acrobatic as hell. Dude loves to do flips. And he's got a big ol set of balls to be 4 months old. They are about to get snipped though.

Shadow can do laws of physics bending stuff to. it's part of why she got her name. she can do weird things without even being seen, like a Shadow. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, resurrected said:

Not gonna lie though, I'm gonna miss the posts about the attic. I've even had dreams about your attic before. 

yea I know what you mean. the attic was a magic place, but don't worry in time my apartment will be the same way. it can be "everywhere, but nowhere at once" :D 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, katt_goddess said:

<.< >.>

Y no photo kitty? Photo kitty nao. 

the only device I have that cat take photos is this laptop in its hard to capture Shadow on it because the camera faces inwards, and other reasons. but I plan to fix that soon. I've never owned a cell phone, because I have weird conspiracy theory beliefs concerning cell phones. but I will get one, or a camera soon, because I want to put so many pictures of Shadow on the internet, that there are nothing but pictures of Shadow left on it :D

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Mini_ghost420 said:

the only device I have that cat take photos is this laptop in its hard to capture Shadow on it because the camera faces inwards, and other reasons. but I plan to fix that soon. I've never owned a cell phone, because I have weird conspiracy theory beliefs concerning cell phones. but I will get one, or a camera soon, because I want to put so many pictures of Shadow on the internet, that there are nothing but pictures of Shadow left on it :D

Ah, understood. Lack of kitty in condo pics has been forgiven. :D

I haz potato-fone myself and the only pic I've managed to get here of bitchcakes that way is by taking crappy potato-pic and then trying to capture that screen on the webcam on the desktop. It's like trying to open the portal to hell - something happened but you can't quite see what the hell it is. :D

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, katt_goddess said:

Ah, understood. Lack of kitty in condo pics has been forgiven. :D

I haz potato-fone myself and the only pic I've managed to get here of bitchcakes that way is by taking crappy potato-pic and then trying to capture that screen on the webcam on the desktop. It's like trying to open the portal to hell - something happened but you can't quite see what the hell it is. :D

yea I have the same issue. and Shadow is as black as the abyss itself, so it's hard to get her to show up good when I do get a pic. tonight my sister will come to visit me, when she does I'll have her take a picture and I will post it here ❤️ 

• Like 1