UnevenEdge

Japan Sinks 2020 (and some other random crap)

Ric

Anyone watched this is, any good? Also recommend any other Netflix anime if you'd like. (I've already seen Beastars, Baki, Devilman, and Hi-Score Girl)

I also saw someone post this elsewhere.....

782009247111_anime-naruto-triple-feature

Why the fuck does Naruto look like Chucky? Just thought I'd share.

I didn't really think either of these worth a thread on it's own so I combined them. 

Edited by Ric

14 hours ago, blueraven1999 said:

I haven't watched it yet but it might be good.  I've been watching 7 Seeds and BNA on Netflix and I like both of them a lot.

I've might check out 7 Seeds eventually. Do you know if the show is complete now or expecting more seasons?
I don't know anything about BNA other than it's another furry show. The last anime I watched was Beastars so even if it looks good don't think that will be my next pick.

11 hours ago, EmpressAngel said:

Little Witch Academia

Carole and Tuesday

Beastars

Devilman Crybaby*

I liked the bolded shows(*added to the OP since I forgot it was Netflix) a lot and have thought about checking out the other two. I forgot about them though, I should trim down my Netflix list some and get rid of the stuff I've watched already or lost interest in.

Edited by Ric

10 hours ago, PokeNirvash said:

Kengan fucking Ashura. If you can get past all the CG-animated characters, it's a fun time watching dudes beat on each other in a variety of ways.

I probably could, CGI doesn't bother me much unless it's awfully done. (ie that Berserk show that looks terrible)

2 hours ago, Ric said:

I've might check out 7 Seeds eventually. Do you know if the show is complete now or expecting more seasons?
I don't know anything about BNA other than it's another furry show. The last anime I watched was Beastars so even if it looks good don't think that will be my next pick.

I have no idea.  When I looked it up on MAL it just shows two seasons.  I think that's all there is.

• 2 weeks later...

I just finished Japan Sinks and overall found it to not be so good. 

On 8/10/2020 at 12:31 PM, Ric said:

Japan Sinks 2020

I don't remember for sure what episode I last watched, I think 6? This show seemed pretty promising in the beginning but I can't make myself care about any of these characters much. And the middle of the show with the cult stuff seemed pretty pointless. Hopefully it picks back up again.

Reveal hidden contents

When the kid got his neck broken with awkward looking animation and over the top facial expression from cult leader medium lady made me laugh at that scene, pretty sure that wasn't what they were going for. lol

The middle was the worst part but most of the back half was still average and had uneven animation. The series had a lot of unnecessary scenes(like one that randomly really focused on feet, dudeco would have been all over it) and I think it would have been better as a movie. I did find it ok enough to finish but only because it was a short 10 episodes.