Jump to content
UnevenEdge
Sign in to follow this  
discole monade

outer worlds

Recommended Posts

not a terrible game. reminds me a lot of fallout 4. maybe a dash of bio~shock. 

7.5/10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wait... hol up....

Its definitely NOT like fallout 4... new vegas more like.

And the game was amazing

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Review i heard was it was amazing to play once or unless you talk to someone who tried to play the game differently, then you realize there isn't any actual difference. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Sawdamizer said:

Wait... hol up....

Its definitely NOT like fallout 4... new vegas more like.

And the game was amazing

i think it's like fallout 4, in the sense of gathering materials for upgrading weapons, running around doing favors...etc. 

i didn't play new vegas. 

i stand by my statement. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

so i've come to realize, i'm not quite sure if i know wtaf i'm supposed to be doing in this game! XD

i got so caught up in side quests....

ok. back to the main game. 

also...upping to 8/10

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, discolemonade said:

so i've come to realize, i'm not quite sure if i know wtaf i'm supposed to be doing in this game! XD

i got so caught up in side quests....

ok. back to the main game. 

also...upping to 8/10

Silver ball...so shiny.... oh it makes sounds... FUN!!

WAIT...wait....where am I?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i need to play this game. 

and sawdy is right this probably shares more with new vegas than with fo4 since it was made by the same studio that made new vegas. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Sawdamizer said:

Silver ball...so shiny.... oh it makes sounds... FUN!!

WAIT...wait....where am I?

this. 

apparently i went where i wasn't supposed to, and fought stuff i probably should have waited (but won...somehow)

anyway...back on the main quest. 

and i get the the studio made this that made new vegas. all i'm saying, if one more asshole asks me to do something..

and i click on the 'sure...i'm your dumb huckleberry' by mistake..my side quests are never going to end. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Distortedreasoning said:

i need to play this game. 

and sawdy is right this probably shares more with new vegas than with fo4 since it was made by the same studio that made new vegas. 

you'll have to play it to see what i mean. 

i'm not doubting that may be true. 

i'm just saying, it reminds me of fallout 4, as i haven't played new vegas yet. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, discolemonade said:

you'll have to play it to see what i mean. 

i'm not doubting that may be true. 

i'm just saying, it reminds me of fallout 4, as i haven't played new vegas yet. 

i will. and you should definitely give new vegas a try when youre done with this one. its one of the greats of the genre. i still prefer both the original ones over new vegas but they mostly did right. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Distortedreasoning said:

i will. and you should definitely give new vegas a try when youre done with this one. its one of the greats of the genre. i still prefer both the original ones over new vegas but they mostly did right. 

i have SO MANY games i have to play. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...