UnevenEdge

This man asks the real questions

Guest LytKing

Guest LytKing
8 hours ago, scope said:

The fact people make analysis videos on topics like this gives me second hand embarrassment.

SaberSpark seems like a "nice" enough guy but his vids are pretty cringey. 

I put the nice in quotations because he seems like a "nice guy"; projects a harmless outer appearance but is really a monster of a person. 

I don't know him personally maybe he's a great dude irl but that's just the vibe I get from his content in general.

This guy always annoys me when he does the forced reactions. Mostly when he's pretending to be bothered by nearly anything sexual, despite the majority of his videos being about fetishes. Also when he gives his routine speech that he isn't a furry, he just really likes anthropomorphic cartoon characters. I'm pretty sure that sill makes you a furry. 

Guest LytKing
3 hours ago, HardcoreHunter said:

This guy always annoys me when he does the forced reactions. Mostly when he's pretending to be bothered by nearly anything sexual, despite the majority of his videos being about fetishes. Also when he gives his routine speech that he isn't a furry, he just really likes anthropomorphic cartoon characters. I'm pretty sure that sill makes you a furry. 

Def.

There is something very synthetic about his candor and delivery.

Now... I'm not saying he's a grown man that runs a YouTube channel aimed at drawing in a demographic that likes to watch cartoons and has an OC "character" design and pastel thumbnails that look like cotton candy.... but he is. 

Whether that's harmless or not......

Time will tell.

Guest LytKing
7 hours ago, HardcoreHunter said:

Also when he gives his routine speech that he isn't a furry,

You can just about set your damn watch to this.

Literally uploaded just a few minutes ago.

It is April 1st so... I don't know if that plays in at all.

Wow, though. Really.