UnevenEdge

Black Clover Page 109 Discussion

Thanks for making the threads.  My sleep schedule has been even more out of whack than usual after I stayed up all night and most of a day playing Horizon: Zero Dawn.  Then I slept for 12 hours.  I think I have gotten as obsessed with that game as I did Breath of the Wild hahaha.

Kira residence?

Called the king seedy lmao.

Those dumbasses still haven't figured out he's possessed?

That's right, I forgot that there aren't other people without magic.  The king must have magic, even if it's weak.  But it's pathetic, as expected.  Would have been funny if he was secretly badass though lmao.

3 minutes ago, mochi said:

Finral's asshole brother who was already a shitty sociopath even before his elf possession

I was talking about the Golden Dawn guy lol.  But yeah, was just about to comment on that.

Langris was already a psychopathic asshole before he got possessed.  It's not like he will be a "good guy" if they rid him of the possession lmao.

1 minute ago, ben0119 said:

That's right, I forgot that there aren't other people without magic.  The king must have magic, even if it's weak.  But it's pathetic, as expected.  Would have been funny if he was secretly badass though lmao.

LOL that would be funny if he'd been hiding it from everyone

2 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

Kira residence?

Called the king seedy lmao.

Those dumbasses still haven't figured out he's possessed?

it's pretty obvious who the king is a parody of