UnevenEdge

You have to let me do my job

Lasty

Our tribe; big tribe now; planet tribe.

Not enough teachers. These kids having the wrong idea about nature is good for keeping from knowing about singularity,  bad for survival of species in the long run, which you need to maintain illusion field in the first place DINGUS. Talking to you, the ignorance and the suffering are torture to be exposed to down here. I don't know what you've been through, or what your incentives are, exactly. If we go extinct and lose this server it will be bad. You can't tell me that you're short sighted enough to think we can afford to go on like this much longer or that there's no cause to be invested in the planetary systems that maintain your life and your descendant's? Keep acting like you need me to trust you, and I want to see a reason to other than my personal safety and comfort. That won't fool me or keep me quiet. Where's our progress? A lot of it feels kinda fake, and while I can understand that a lot of what we have to do is convincing people which can work like fake it 'till you make it, but not always, right? Throw me a bigger bone than this, solve one of the global problems I know you can tackle basically by yourselves but are eschewing for civilian's feelings in a way that says you intend to dispel certain illusions for the sake of the long term safety of our species. Or... I don't know. I'll bring the moon crashing down into the earth? [laughtrack] and get it all over with in YOUR lifetime. How's that sound? Turning to ash in your sad bunker? Nah, I kid, I kid. Wish I could threaten you, though. Nobody likes to feels powerless, buuut....

"I like fanfiction, fuck off :|"

What can I do by myself that I haven't already done? I did my best to boycott, demonstrate with my better trained dog and awesome music that money =/= skills. I actually doubt it'll be much more effective to sequester myself behind screens or a stage.

If we decriminalize all drugs, it will take a lot of power away from some seriously shady pieces of shit in a way they can do nothing about. It will give us more space to help humanity grow up and heal. Those guys aren't scaring anyone into doing anything useful.
Teach people about even a fraction of the true scope of nature and they should be awed and/or scared enough to get genuinely productive.

Edited by Lasty

9 hours ago, Fortnite Guy Keanu Reeves said:

Everyone should take into account that lupin has the attention span of a millennial that watches Fortnite videos everyday and is unable to read anything that takes more than 3 seconds to finish.

I AM a millennial. I pay bills and everything.
Just don’t have time for constant [long, block paragraphs] that don’t pay my bills or help me in any way. 

8 minutes ago, Fortnite Guy Keanu Reeves said:

Have you considered starting a Patreon? 

If the answers no, could you support my Patreon? 

This makes wish I had a gun I could take apart, clean and put back together over and over and over and over again