UnevenEdge

My car keys dissapeared

fuggstop

We can't find them anywhere. Someone had to take them because I specifically remember putting them on the table in the living room then going to get my groceries out the car this morning.

I think someone stole them and is coming back late tonight to steal my car.

Edited by fuggstop

3 minutes ago, Houdini Splicer said:

The ghost did it. Today, your keys. Tonight, your soul. RIP

I was thinking that but didnt wanna say that LOL im scared to shower frfr cuz i dont want something to push me and break my neck

I have a spare key fob but we have to do something to jam the door cuz they can come in and murder us all god forbid

Just now, fuggstop said:

I was thinking that but didnt wanna say that LOL im scared to shower frfr cuz i dont want something to push me and break my neck

I have a spare key fob but we have to do something to jam the door cuz they can come in and murder us all god forbid

Ghosts can walk through doors, you know. 

9 hours ago, NaBones said:

Guarantee that you lost them somewhere and they weren't stolen

My mom "found" them. This is bogus. She claimed they were on the coffee table. I KNOW I WENT NOWHERE NEAR THE COFFEE TABLE.

I know what you are all thinking but hear me out.

My mom is fucking with me.

This isnt the FIRST time this week my property has gone completely missing and show back up out of nowhere from my mom with her not telling me where my shit was. Shes mad at me and hiding my shit and i dont know why. I think shes cracking up.

I mean she "found" my keys id be looking for all day and put them where i remembered putting them in the first place and didnt say a word! Why not tell me she found my shit! Shes losing it!

Edited by fuggstop

37 minutes ago, fuggstop said:

My mom "found" them. This is bogus. She claimed they were on the coffee table. I KNOW I WENT NOWHERE NEAR THE COFFEE TABLE.

37 minutes ago, fuggstop said:

I mean she "found" my keys id be looking for all day and put them where i remembered putting them in the first place

giphy.gif

• Haha 1