UnevenEdge

Naruto Shippuden 263 Discussion

women in Naruto: **defeats enemy**

Enemy: *reforms even more powerful cause Women can't beat men! **upperclassmen laugh**

women little girls in Boruto: **defeats grown ass adult male enemy**

Enemy: **actually dies**

• Like 3

Oh dear, here we go again!

You would THINK that some different characters get involved with Sasori's Puppet Madness this time around, but NOPE...SAME CHARACTERS!!!

Edit: Oh wait, that was actually a flashback. Man, this show is confusing sometimes. I really should have noticed because the show conveniently went back to 720p "Middle-D!"

Edited by OwlChemist81

3 minutes ago, mochi said:

women in Naruto: **defeats enemy**

Enemy: *reforms even more powerful cause Women can't beat men! **upperclassmen laugh**

women little girls in Boruto: **defeats grown ass adult male enemy**

Enemy: **actually dies**

Yup :(

And this is literally the only fight that they can flashback to for Sakura...

• Like 1

So they won't die from any attack, and jutsu will remain even if caster is killed.  BUT CAN BE HARD-COUNTERED WITH TALK NO JUTSU.  YOU DIDN'T THINK ABOUT THAT, DID YOU, KABUTO!

Kabuto giving Madara orders lol.

Haha he says he's going to use Kabuto instead.

Edited by ben0119

4 minutes ago, DangerMouse said:

Anko written out of the freaking war. Embarassing Kishimoto.

And did Madara say Kabuto let her get this close?  So she's even more pathetic apparently because her and her squad were allowed to find the hideout by Kabuto and didn't do it on their own!

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, ben0119 said:

And did Madara say Kabuto let her get this close?  So she's even more pathetic apparently because her and her squad were allowed to find the hideout by Kabuto and didn't do it on their own!

Yeah, you're right, that makes it even worse!

Sounds like pretty much the equivalent of completely shitting on Sakura with the whole poison knife vs Sasuke thing.

Couldn't even give her the pointless victory of pulling off a stealth knife strike to show some of her close range combat skill. No Kishimoto had to have him both stop it with fucking ease effortlessly and then shit on it by being immune to poison anyway.

Edited by DangerMouse
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, DangerMouse said:

Yeah, you're right, that makes it even worse!

Sounds like pretty much the equivalent of completely shitting on Sakura with the whole poison knife vs Sasuke thing.

Couldn't even give her the pointless victory of pulling off a stealth knife strike to show some of her close range combat skill. No Kishimoto had to have him both stop it with fucking ease effortlessly and then shit on it by being immune to poison anyway.

I don't mind characters being completely outclassed at times, to show how badass someone is.  But Kishimoto keeps doing it to the girls constantly, which is what's shitty.

I guess there are a few exceptions, like Tsunade, and Naruto's mom, maybe Temari, and the Mist Village kage?  I think Hinata has done well enough when she rarely gets to do something.  She did have a good arc too.  But even the girls we know are capable, just get written out of the fight or just don't get anything to do.  I mean you pretty much have to remove Tsunade from the equation, but in other cases... eh.

• Like 1