UnevenEdge

Food Wars! 7 Discussion Thread

Just now, ben0119 said:

We from nudity to chibi.  Whoop nevermind lmao.

Eating it makes her remember that and have am epiphany lmao.

Kicked to the curb by Erina just like that.

Sweet Meat lmao.

Soma doesn't join lmao.

on that note, characters going chibi for comedic effect isn't done as much in anime these days...........because it's not funny

3 minutes ago, CorbeauKarasu said:

you met her once. what's with the hate, everybody?

It's hard to describe. A combination of the deeper-than-expected voice, her being femdommy without it being all that sexy, calling everyone weaker than her "gravel", that scene where she treats Shinra like he's lower than dogshit (or worse, Luke Valentine!), and her entire squad being filled to the brim of c*nts who couldn't care less about civilian life.

I don't think I've hated anyone as a first impression this hard since Bakugo. But unlike him, I doubt she'll ever be so easily redeemed.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, elfie said:

So last i heard they didn't even dub Season 3.  So does Toonaim's broadcast mean they're dubbing it now?

Yup, looks like the third season dub is on the way

https://www.sentaifilmworks.com/news/sentai-filmworks-serves-up-dubbed-home-video-release-of-food-wars-the-third-plate

Edited by DangerMouse
  • Like 2

19 minutes ago, mochi said:

I like onions as much as the next guy but that's too much onion I'm sorry

Definitely too much. I actually don't think his dish would have worked on me given how much I don't really like onions.

Always make them take them off of even burgers for example

1 minute ago, DangerMouse said:

Definitely too much. I actually don't think his dish would have worked on me given how much I don't really like onions.

Always make them take them off of even burgers for example

I do the same with tomatoes...I don't hate tomatoes I just don't like them in sandwiches, they just make everything soggy

• Like 1