UnevenEdge

Black Clover Page 81 Discussion

black+clover.jpg

Black Clover Page 81 Discussion

Last time on Black Clover, we learned more about the past of Finral and Langris.  Langris was the prodigal son and much preferred by the parents, for what a high achiever he was, where Finral was largely rejected and insulted by his parents.  But, other people saw Finral for being a good person, and how awful Langris was.  Langris arguably took things tougher than Finral, which we didn't know before.  Perhaps there is some insecurity being projected behind that smugness.  When it came time to battle, the Black Bulls were psyched up with the hope that Finral had a good change to win, and he even broke out some new moves, but Langris had some new moves of his own, which were too much for Finral to counter.  Unfortunately, Langris took things too far, and seriously wounded Finral.  But before he could take it any further, the Black Bulls rushed to Finral's defense, stopping Langris in his tracks.  How do we pick up from this cliffhanger from hell?!  Find out tonight, on Black Clover, on Toonami!

nZj8WsO.jpg

Edited by ben0119
  • Like 2

Wait, those are the teams to fight this asshole in the next match?

I get that that's Asta's team, but only Asta is from the Black Bulls on that team, so the whole prove the strength of the lowly Black Bulls against his arrogant ass who nearly murdered somebody doesn't really seem to apply to this fight anymore?

Edited by DangerMouse
  • Like 1

Finally the officials show up.

Langris doesn't get worse punishment for trying to kill someone?

Starting the match now?!  I thought he was going to let them all fight first.

Yuno and the other Golden Dawn should he more disturbed by this.

• Like 1

Even Xerxe hates that asshole.

Backstory, now of all times?

That's the origin of the outfit.

His dad was the first commoner magic knight?  It was that recent, really?

Also this means there are a lot more nobles than I thought.

Killed by his allies?!  What?!

• Like 1