UnevenEdge

Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn RE:0096 Episode 7 Discussion

StarPanda

and before people complain, it's a cannon that fires "Mega-particles". then they upgraded it to make a Hyper cannon that fires mega-particles. it's not just a meaningless string of awesome words to sound cool.

I'd be perfectly fine if it was.  :) But, this Gundam is supposed to be "realistic", I guess.

Michelle Ruff as some random bridge girl... I'll take it.

Also why does that one girl look so manly?  Thought that was a dude at first.  Can't say I remember any characters like that in the old Gundam.

Yeah, this guy is the complete opposite of Mikazuki.  Wait... no... he felt bad about killing that guy.

A transforming jet Gundam!  Nice!  It's no Valkerie/Veritech, but I'll take it.

How the fuck are supposed to take this seriously with terms like "Spacenoids" being thrown around?  Not to mention Banagher is still a a terrible name... of course, I say this as a guy called Full Frontal that looks like a Sailor Moon character exists.

lol..

"Would you like to begin use of your device's weapon designated BEAM GATLING?

Device Drivers are not yet set.

Please set device driver for BEAM GATLING before attempting Combat.

Would you like to Restart your device after installing drivers for BEAM GATLING?

Your device: EXPERIMENTAL GUNDAM MOBILE SUIT cannot be Restarted while in Combat Mode."

How the fuck are supposed to take this seriously with terms like "Spacenoids" being thrown around?  Not to mention Banagher is still a a terrible name... of course, I say this as a guy called Full Frontal that looks like a Sailor Moon character exists.

But spacenoids (rather than humanoids) has been the Earth/Zeon thing since the beginning. It's too late to change it.

Earthnoids and Spacenoids are standrd Gundam in-universe terms.

Ensign Riddy or whatever his name is is really pissing me off because he wants to bang Audrie/Minerva, but she's Binnager's girl.

We've got ourselves a potential love triangle!

Don't read if you're wary of spoilers.

If you're like me, Riddhe's going to piss you off a lot more later for something else he does too, lol

But spacenoids (rather than humanoids) has been the Earth/Zeon thing since the beginning. It's too late to change it.

I don't remember hearing that in the old Gundam shows... still doesn't make it any less silly.  I'm sure if it was the real world we'd simply call them space colonists or maybe just colonists.

I don't remember hearing that in the old Gundam shows... still doesn't make it any less silly.  I'm sure if it was the real world we'd simply call them space colonists or maybe just colonists.

in the real wrld, we woud eventually have cme up with a colloquialism for them and the official terms "space colonists" wuld fall out of use. maybe it wouldn't be "spacenoids" but it's be something similar like "spacers" or "spacies" that's what these terms are meant to represent.

in the real wrld, we woud eventually have cme up with a colloquialism for them and the official terms "space colonists" wuld fall out of use. maybe it wouldn't be "spacenoids" but it's be something similar like "spacers" or "spacies" that's what these terms are meant to represent.

Probably, just can't see anyone calling anybody a spacenoid or any other kind of noid.  I could see people simply calling them "colonists."

Aw, her cool little lasers have turned against her.

She's a "Cyber Newtype," a clone in a series, genetically engineered... man, this guy is a piece of shit.

So if Full Frontal isn't a Newtype or anything else, why is he so good?  I he just that. damn. good?