UnevenEdge

Dragon Ball Z Kai: The Final Chapters Episode 105 Discussion

StarPanda

"Haha, check me out."  Heh, she's so cute, and so is her confidence.

Gohan, stop being a prick.

These episodes make me think back to something I've thought of for a while... why do the Z Fighters horde this knowledge, or at least, why do they just sit around doing their own thing and don't teach anybody this stuff?  You'd think it would be helpful for whenever the next enemy shows up.  And in the old Dragonball tournaments, it was made clear that Master Roshi and his students were not unique and there were many martial artists around the world with special powers...

Videl actually thinks her dad is that strong, hahaha.

....well not exactly but Goku is kind of voluntarily staying Dead because he doesn't actually love Chichi so she's not that far off

Supposedly stayed dead for the saftey of the Earth as well as his family.  Still don't get that logic, though, because villains would attack even in his absence.

Supposedly stayed dead for the saftey of the Earth as well as his family.  Still don't get that logic, though, because villains would attack even in his absence.

based on his recent Behavior in super

it's basically Canon that he doesn't like Chichi at all and is only Married to her because he's been told he has no choice but to be her Husband

That was weird, Ox King started sounding like his Dragonball self there.

Haha Vegeta's rage against paparazzi would be something to watch. >:D

Poor Krillin.

I still don't get why if everyone Cell killed was wished back to life is King Kai still dead?

That was weird, Ox King started sounding like his Dragonball self there.

Haha Vegeta's rage against paparazzi would be something to watch. >:D

Poor Krillin.

I still don't get why if everyone Cell killed was wished back to life is King Kai still dead?

It's Akira Toriyama. Plot holes are a common factor in his works, from what I've learned.

Nice Samurai Jack trailer.  The show seems darker and grittier, but it seems appropriate, and not out of the show's character.

Limited series, huh?  That's right, just five episodes?

It's ending the series though, right?  It's not leaving it without resolving things like the old show did, right?

Nice Samurai Jack trailer.  The show seems darker and grittier, but it seems appropriate, and not out of the show's character.

Limited series, huh?  That's right, just five episodes?

it's actually a movie that's been edited into the form of episodes

He wanted to stay dead because all the enemies at that point came to Earth in search of him.

Of course that didn't work because Buu, but that was his logic. And, at that point, I can see why he would have thought that. Raditz, the Androids and Freeza all came to Earth in search of him.

He wanted to stay dead because all the enemies at that point came to Earth in search of him.

Of course that didn't work because Buu, but that was his logic. And, at that point, I can see why he would have thought that. Raditz, the Androids and Freeza all came to Earth in search of him.

Except the example that Future Trunks brought up where the Androids destroyed his world after Goku got killed by that heart virus.

between king picclo and Buu, all the enemies that attacked the earth only came because of goku.

Piccolo Jr. started his bid for world domination by specifically targeting Goku.

Radditz came to earth because he was hunting Goku.

Vegeta and Nappa came because Radditz lost to Goku

Frieza came to earth to get revenge on Goku

The Androids' sole purpose was killing Goku

Cell was created to become ultimate and kill Goku

Buu was the first villain to be wholly unrelated to Goku's presence