UnevenEdge

Suppose to take 5 hours to install with 2 people

helpme

Just now, Vamped said:

maybe it would've been easier if you hadn't have used your ass?

I had to go below 6 inches to escape the freeze line the thing said 3 inches which lead to me having to buy more tubing and parts a $120 kit ended up spending an additional $60 In parts

2 minutes ago, helpme said:

I had to go below 6 inches to escape the freeze line the thing said 3 inches which lead to me having to buy more tubing and parts a $120 kit ended up spending an additional $60 In parts

Sounds like too much trouble ... why not just water the grass yourself? 

13 minutes ago, Vamped said:

To assault your neighbors and keep stray cats off your property? 

There was once a dutiful gardner.  He said to himself "I'm going to water my fruit trees everyday and in a few months I'm going to have fruit." His friends said "Dude, you need automatic sprinklers."  But the gardener thought that would be too much trouble.  "It's cool dudes. I'll water every day, and my fruit will be awesome."  And so he did.... For a while.

1 hour ago, scoobdog said:

There was once a dutiful gardner.  He said to himself "I'm going to water my fruit trees everyday and in a few months I'm going to have fruit." His friends said "Dude, you need automatic sprinklers."  But the gardener thought that would be too much trouble.  "It's cool dudes. I'll water every day, and my fruit will be awesome."  And so he did.... For a while.

But everything changed when the Fire nation attacked

24 minutes ago, Vamped said:

But everything changed when the Fire nation attacked

He'd go out every morning and water the trees.  They looked so happy he thought.  He imagined the bright red apples on their branches.  His mouth watered in anticipation.  Then he touched himself.  The old woman across the street always seemed to have this half smile as she watched his morning ritual.  In their own way, each lusted for that fruit....

7 hours ago, scoobdog said:

He'd go out every morning and water the trees.  They looked so happy he thought.  He imagined the bright red apples on their branches.  His mouth watered in anticipation.  Then he touched himself.  The old woman across the street always seemed to have this half smile as she watched his morning ritual.  In their own way, each lusted for that fruit....

now-getting-somewhere.gif

• Haha 2

17 hours ago, Vamped said:

To assault your neighbors and keep stray cats off your property? 

So that local Gov't members can surreptitiously water their lawns at night while there's water restrictions in effect, then fine the regular folks because their lawns are brown.

Then again, this was in Florida...

8 hours ago, Vamped said:

now-getting-somewhere.gif

As the days went by, though, the the gardener was not as attentive to his duties as he was at the start.  Sometimes on Saturday, he was a little too hungover after a Friday night out with his friends.  Sometimes he worked late.  The neighbor knew all this, of course, because her brother-in-law's, best friend's father was a PI and comparatively cheap.  Sometimes she would see him in the yard watering and tell him "Hey, I haven't seen you in a few days.  I thought maybe something happened to you."  And he smiled sheepishly, knowing he had not been diligent at watering his trees.

• Sad 1