UnevenEdge

Sword Art Online: Alicization Episode 23 Discussion

Well, I think I can safely say would not have predicted Eugeo to turn into a sword like a Soul Eater weapon or fucking Transformer.  Even then, I thought someone would use him as their weapon, not fly around the room!

So Eugeo's sword is literally made of ice and not just ice element sword?

Administrator can't be harmed by metal weapons, but she still blocked the dagger.  Maybe metal can't get past that shield?

Why is Alice passing out?

• Like 2

Just now, DangerMouse said:

Can't have her do anything in the final fight, now can we?

Might show up Kirito or something lol....

God damn it lmao.  They had a 4 person party when they came in here!  Then Cardinal and Egeo Leroy Jenkins themselves!  And Alice feinted?!  From what?!

2 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

Eugeo isn't really going to die is he?!

Okay pretty sure Alice and Egueo are more important than the fucking spider.

Sooo many Leroy Jenkins tonight!

Spoiler

Yes, but considering his death, like I said, was stolen form Macha's death in .hack//sign....if the next arc has any blonde characters...expect it to turn out that character turns out to be Eugeo's fluctlight reincarnated as a hot girl so kirito can fuck her without it being gay

Edited by mochi
  • Haha 2

31 minutes ago, mochi said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Yes, but considering his death, like I said, was stolen form Macha's death in .hack//sign....if the next arc has any blonde characters...expect it to turn out that character turns out to be Eugeo's fluctlight reincarnated as a hot girl so kirito can fuck her without it being gay

Is it ok if I think about that in the tub later?

Cuz I'm gonna.

• Haha 2