UnevenEdge

2019 summer best girl competition! ( . ) ( . )

Phillies

Its the annual 2019 summer best girl competition ! Rules are the same as last year! We all vote to see who is the best girl using the +1/-1 system.

Each person posting may enter ONE girl to the roster. First cum first serve basis!

2-D girls only! Not just japanese anime, marvel/dc and video game characters also accepted!! 

And remember I will personally be checking these babes driver's license at the door😉😉😉

1 hour ago, Daos said:

Uhhh so is it girls from 2019? Or just from the current season?

what? 

no you can use any girls. The competition is 2019 which is the present year ( I made up the part about there being a competition last year :|  ) just go along with it.

AND NO FUTA! If there are any sausages in these girls pants INSTANT DISQUALIFICATION **pants pants** 

3 hours ago, Phillies said:

what? 

no you can use any girls. The competition is 2019 which is the present year ( I made up the part about there being a competition last year :|  ) just go along with it.

AND NO FUTA! If there are any sausages in these girls pants INSTANT DISQUALIFICATION **pants pants** 

Any girls from any anime ever?

People are just gonna use Rem and win =P

21 minutes ago, PokeNirvash said:

I have three ladies I'd nominate, but they're not actually anime, unless you subscribe to my belief system.

So I guess I'll just nominate my current main wife instead.

1879151874_J-OMidnightFull-Body1.thumb.jpg.15cd21ce2ccc8bf435e4edc220a935b1.jpg

You can't not love a domme with a closet submissive side. 😍

full name please