UnevenEdge

My Hero Academia Episode #54 (316) Discussion

1 minute ago, mochi said:

as an aside, even AOT's fandom is getting incredibly bored with the series

Sure they are...

Looks like you haven't seen the reaction to the last like 3 episodes where people were losing their minds to how good they apparently were

Edited by DangerMouse

2 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

God damn it I keep forgetting this show starts first.  I put a "status" post in the Super thread.  Oh well.

Don't really blame ya, DBZ opened the block for ages lol

Not exactly the same but I hate when I post in a wrong thread by accident lol, it's so annoying.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DangerMouse said:

Sure they are...

Looks like you haven't seen the reaction to the last like 3 episodes where people were losing their minds to how good they apparently were

there was apparently some huge reveal last week and the response I saw from fans was a mix of "OH MY GOD SO AMAZING MUCH WOW!!!!!" and "....meh"

Just now, ben0119 said:

Does it seem a little asspully that UA gets crushed in this exam when the show always said UA churns out some of the best heroes?

I admit this arc doesn't really do a good job ob explaining why UA is over their heads this time.

1 minute ago, mochi said:

there was apparently some huge reveal last week and the response I saw from fans was a mix of "OH MY GOD SO AMAZING MUCH WOW!!!!!" and "....meh"

I posted that poll showing that people thought the series went downhill. It's not just a few people that think that way.

Just now, mochi said:

....I'm gonna say it Bryce Papenbrook is a bad actor....he uses the exact same voice for every role

I think his Meliodas voice and Kirito voice have subtle differences. He's def using the Meliodas voice here.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, elfie said:

I admit this arc doesn't really do a good job ob explaining why UA is over their heads this time.

you think so? given the random hardships thy've faced, i'd say this year's class A is much further along in their training than UA first years usually are. 

maybe it's also developed their teamwork more than the average UA second years who come to get their provisional licenses. if UA puts out exceptional individuals but doesn't often foster high-scale teamwork, then of course they'd lose after being consistently ganged up on. after all, even the dorm system s a brand new implementation. this class sticks together better because they've been in more unexpected life-or-death scrapes as a group

• Like 1