UnevenEdge

my hair was breaking off cuz of bleach so i did a protein treatment

🍬Candy🍬

after the treatment, i blew dried my hair and like 2 or 3 hairs had popped loose

omg... why did i never know to do a protein treatment to stop my hair from breaking off because of all the chemical treatments? that shit is like a miracle drug

how long do i have to wait between protein treatments?? definitely doing them regularly so i can grow my hair really long!!

6 minutes ago, Poof said:

Is that different than keratin treatments? Bc I can never keep my split ends under control

yes... a keratin treatment was actually sitting right next to it but my hairdresser told me to do a protein treatment

i thought keratin treatments were for white gals?

3 hours ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

This triggered my inner grammar nazi. :|

I take deep breaths and exhale slowly.  Like a LOT on these boards 😆   

It's only a forum and I'm terrible with grammar/spelling.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, 🍬Candy🍬 said:

yes... a keratin treatment was actually sitting right next to it but my hairdresser told me to do a protein treatment

i thought keratin treatments were for white gals?

Are protein treatments for white girls too?  I  know next to nothing about hair care.

1 hour ago, GuyBeardmane said:

Weekly scalp massages with tea tree oil keep my hair all shiny and healthy.

Plus they feel hella good.

i just bought some tea tree oil last week and its really helping me not scratch my scalp. i bought the pure essential oil and mixed it with jojoba oil

4 minutes ago, 🍬Candy🍬 said:

i just bought some tea tree oil last week and its really helping me not scratch my scalp. i bought the pure essential oil and mixed it with jojoba oil

This all sounds like it smells delicious over there.