UnevenEdge

I almost caused a future electrical nightmare today.

Rogue_Alphonse

I'll start off by saying that it's a good thing I pay attention to my surroundings.

Removed the fuse for the kitchen, all outlets turned off except for the ower to the old exhaust fan, which soon will be the source for an added GFCI, dishwasher, and disposer.

Removed the next fuse down, and viola! The power to the exhaust fan was off, as well as the dining room, main kitchen, and sink overhead lights.

Started cutting out the wall and removing the old one-gang box when I noticed it was oddly quiet outside, even with Social D blasting in the house... glanced up and noticed the pond had stopped flowing.

So basically had I hooked this up as planned, this summer there was going to be a dishwasher, disposer, under cabinet lighting, kitchen sink light, main kitchen light, dining room light, and back porch light... AS WELL AS the pond pump, pool filter, pond lights, and outdoor stereo... and also the TV when my dad takes it out to the bar ... ALL on one circuit which was already at its limit with the outdoor stuff to begin with.

The living room circuit will now also control the outside stuff since there's like nothing on that. :|

I love when you talk dirty to me baby.. wrap me up in that electric tape and spank me :|

Actually, if you are going to use tape you should invest in bondage tape. It can only stick to itself so you don't have to worry about injuring some of your more sensitive areas.

you're still going to want to shave regardless. that and it's might be a good idea to not have dry skin so it doesn't make a mark and i have to explain to my doctor why i have marks on my wrist LOOK WE WERE ALL YOUNG ONCE AND SHE WASN'T THAT BAD LOOKING. OK MAYBE SHE WAS BUT AT LEAST IT WAS SOMETHING.