UnevenEdge

My Hero Academia Episode #51 (313) Discussion

Episode #51 (Season 3, Episode 13):

"Moving Into Dorms"

The students are now all dormed together! Will hilarity ensue? And how will the League of Villains intrude? Find out tomorrow night (5/25) at its ALL NEW time, a whole hour earlier, at 10:30 PM!! ONLY TOONAMI!!!!

You know, it probably really is the most tragic thing ever that this show doesn't have topical promos anymore or that the new schedule promo hasn't even been made yet, since a lot of people probably will tune into DBS and won't even know Toonami has already begun. So I hope this is a throwaway episode that really doesn't advance the main story much. MHA deserves better!

Edited by OwlChemist81
  • Like 4

21 hours ago, OwlChemist81 said:

You know, it probably really is the most tragic thing ever that this show doesn't have topical promos anymore or that the new schedule promo hasn't even been made yet, since a lot of people probably will tune into DBS and won't even know Toonami has already begun. So I hope this is a throwaway episode that really doesn't advance the main story much. MHA deserves better!

Yeah, I really enjoyed the hype of the MHA new episode promos

• Like 2

1 minute ago, elfie said:

I CAN'T WAIT TIL THEY CHANGE IT BACK TO DB SUPER AGAIN IN A MONTH!

yeah, probably

(although the DBZ fandom is in something of a death spiral now)

Edited by mochi
  • Sad 1

Just now, elfie said:

So hey um ... Toonami.. buddy pal.   ... this does mean you'll do promos for the FIRST SHOW ON THE BLOCK even if it's not Super right?

Right?

Right?

they fucking better, super doesn't deserve Promos, MHA DEFINITELY does

• Sad 1

Just now, elfie said:

I wish there were more SOL college amine with likeable characters.

I wish there were more anime with gay characters >_> 

(I mean there's some but I'm still mad Kirishima isn't)

• Sad 1