UnevenEdge

Sword Art Online: Alicization Episode 16 Discussion

Just now, OSC said:

"NO!!!! I was close to getting a job as broken wall fixer!!! If only to make elevator girl feel better about her job!!!"

Then they meet the girl in charge of wall fixin and she's like "for 200 years I only been repairing this wall..."

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, mochi said:

be honest Eugeo which one do you care about more Kirito or Alice?, you knew alice for like a week, you've known Kirito for fucking YEARS at this point

He knew Alice for years too.  They grew up together as childhood friends.

1 minute ago, elfie said:

Then they meet the girl in charge of wall fixin and she's like "for 200 years I only been repairing this wall..."

Then they meet the girl that's been giving a guy a blowjob for 100 years.

And marry her.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

What do you mean?

I get that she was assigned the position by Administrator, but she seemed mostly one-track minded toward the elevator and little else, whereas most of the other AIs have been atleast kind of "people", if that makes sense

I'll need to rewatch her scene I guess

6 minutes ago, DangerMouse said:

I get that she was assigned the position by Administrator, but she seemed mostly one-track minded toward the elevator and little else, whereas most of the other AIs have been atleast kind of "people", if that makes sense

I'll need to rewatch her scene I guess

Kirito said something about even if Administrator stops the aging of her servants with a spell, their mind or soul still ages.  And that's degraded over time which is why she can't remember her name and acts so robotic.  Her job isn't the most mentally stimulating either lol.  Maybe there was more to it than that but I don't think so.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1