UnevenEdge

Fingering monkeys

Guest Crush

Guest Crush

I need an explaination as to exactly what that is and why they cost $4000.  I did finger this one woman one time...

Guest Crush
1 minute ago, fuggstop said:

fingerLING

fingerLing

FINGERLING

So finger ling?  U into asians?  

22 minutes ago, Crush said:

I need an explaination as to exactly what that is and why they cost $4000.  I did finger this one woman one time...

I'm going to save you some grief.....She keeps correcting you because she's and idiot....Finger Monkeys are largely illegal live pygmy monkeys that people imprison because they are cute.

Fingerling Monkeys are fucking toys.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Sho Minamimoto said:

I'm going to save you some grief.....She keeps correcting you because she's and idiot....Finger Monkeys are largely illegal live pygmy monkeys that people imprison because they are cute.

Fingerling Monkeys are fucking toys.

shit

• 3 months later...
19 minutes ago, Sho Minamimoto said:

@Naraku4656 I think this may shed some context onto what she's talking about in that other thread....And to answer her question, since May.....You've wanted a "fingerling" monkey since May.....You've wanted to imprison a tiny monkey that would probably be eaten by a rat since like 2015 or so give or take.

No i talked abt it on the OG ASMB but i guess u didn't see that thread. Not such the uemb encyclopedia after all

6 minutes ago, fuggstop said:

No i talked abt it on the OG ASMB but i guess u didn't see that thread. Not such the uemb encyclopedia after all

What year were we on the og asmb you twit. I remember perfectly because in that same thread bucket called your daughter a monkey

29 minutes ago, Sho Minamimoto said:

@Naraku4656 I think this may shed some context onto what she's talking about in that other thread....And to answer her question, since May.....You've wanted a "fingerling" monkey since May.....You've wanted to imprison a tiny monkey that would probably be eaten by a rat since like 2015 or so give or take.

i've never heard of this toy until that thread.