UnevenEdge

Fuck Easter

Age of S'jet

1 minute ago, The_Hound said:

You're all fucking pathetic arguing about this shit on a message board.

You all invest too much time into eachothers personal lives and you should all find hobbies and actual friends irl.

Stop using this place as a crutch.

Fuckin weirdos.

This is my hobby. I have no friends and my dick is small. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, fuggstop said:

I put money in a CD. You cant spend that moron.

Don't you have some weed and alcohol to consume? Thats what u love most right?

I mean that's the narrative you keep spewing....But my kids have never had to have me come bitch them a grade, I have 2 houses and 4 cars, my daughter carries around 10 fold of the 16 dollars you were happy about snagging last week on constant, I have real health insurance and I'm not scared of the political climate changing that......No one is doxxing me.  I think I'm winning but you can tell me again how you're the real champ.

1 minute ago, CryingFreeman said:

I mean that's the narrative you keep spewing....But my kids have never had to have me come bitch them a grade, I have 2 houses and 4 cars, my daughter carries around 10 fold of the 16 dollars you were happy about snagging last week on constant, I have real health insurance and I'm not scared of the political climate changing that......No one is doxxing me.  I think I'm winning but you can tell me again how you're the real champ.

I can just get insurance thru my job anytime but its already real. YOU DOXXED ME because you are shit that cant be trusted. Too bad it didnt work did it haha and if u got so much going for u why not go concentrate on that instead of spending hours trying to bring down that which cannot be bought down biiiitch lol

58 minutes ago, fuggstop said:

Madison saves all her money and makes me spend mine on her lol

She has two savings accounts and a cd and 35,000 insurance that doubles when she turns 18

That's DEFINITELY not how that works. Ask me how I know.

Also, YOUR MOM raises Madison. Shut your face, slut.

1 minute ago, fuggstop said:

I can just get insurance thru my job anytime but its already real. YOU DOXXED ME because you are shit that cant be trusted. Too bad it didnt work did it haha and if u got so much going for u why not go concentrate on that instead of spending hours trying to bring down that which cannot be bought down biiiitch lol

YOU DOXXED YOURSELF, you dumbass.

• Like 1

Just now, lupin_bebop said:

That's DEFINITELY not how that works. Ask me how I know.

Also, YOUR MOM raises Madison. Shut your face, slut.

You're all pathetic.

And fuggs shut the fuck up about your personal life on here.

no one gives a fuck

on another note

i don't understand how pat hasn't banned still and lb yet

they're literally like a tag team of cock suckers going around sucking everyones cocks

all they think about is cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock

we have a term for losers like them in philly

we call em dickeaters

• Haha 1

Just now, lupin_bebop said:

You know......literally NO ONE was talking to you, dude.......are you THAT starved for attention?
What happened? Did mommy and daddy not touch you enough as a kid? Not enough fondle time?

you're in my thread

attacking fuggz

suck my dick you weird fuck

who the fuck plays against bots in mobas still?

4 minutes ago, The_Hound said:

you're aging like shit and that tattoo is fucking horrendous.

lol aww....it’s cute when you think you’re bad....but let’s face it....you’re forever going to be the little try hard that wants to cut engines in half with a samurai sword he got at the mall

Just now, The_Hound said:

you're in my thread

attacking fuggz

suck my dick you weird fuck

who the fuck plays against bots in mobas still?

You can't afford me, honey.
Also, why do I care what you think about what I play in games?
Also, triggered much, Momma's Boy?

Just now, midnight said:

I didn’t see wrinkles on stills either. But your forehead would wrinkle a bit too if you raised the People’s Eyebrow.

Im not dumb enough to stretch my face like that. Ive known better all my life which is how i stay looking at least 10 years younger than i actually am

7 minutes ago, lupin_bebop said:

You know......literally NO ONE was talking to you, dude.......are you THAT starved for attention?
What happened? Did mommy and daddy not touch you enough as a kid? Not enough fondle time?

It's his thread and HE WANTS VALIDATION

3 minutes ago, lupin_bebop said:

How old is this one? 2 years? 3 years?

Doesn't matter....I could put a fucking BILLBOARD ad on you fucking huge ass forehead.

Last month bitch

Bigger head bigger brain which is why im mentally ill but still have my shit together better than you

1 minute ago, fuggstop said:

Last month bitch

Bigger head bigger brain which is why im mentally ill but still have my shit together better than you

I've got something for you:

. , / \ ? " ; : ! 

You wanna know what those are? They are called "punctuation marks". Learn to use them to make coherent sentences. THEN, you'll sound like a human instead of the fucking Missing Link.