UnevenEdge

I got Far Cry 5

Mini_ghost420

and my brother in law comes up in my room and says "what no Dark Souls" and I'm like "this is real life, I'm in Montana right now, motherfucker!" and that game is set in Montana and it's a lot like the real Montana. to make a long story short, I once went to Montana for a bag of weed and ended up having to burn down a forest rangers station in Yellowstone park  

• Haha 1

Haha. That's funny.

I don't have Far Cry 5. I have FC4, but I didn't like it. I have Primal too, but haven't played it.

5 looks a lot better. And there's some new one out now. A spin-off game I believe. Can't remember the name. New Dawn. That's it. Far Cry New Dawn.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, midnight said:

Haha. That's funny.

I don't have Far Cry 5. I have FC4, but I didn't like it. I have Primal too, but haven't played it.

5 looks a lot better. And there's some new one out now. A spin-off game I believe. Can't remember the name. New Dawn. That's it. Far Cry New Dawn.

yeah Far Cry New Dawn is the same map in a post-apocalypse

• Like 1

I loved Mafia 3 because it was set in Louisiana....A lot of it felt like home but some of it was just too stupid to qualify...I deleted it after I killed Georgio or whatever that fucks name was because I thought he was my friend....I didn't even do the mission to finish the game because I saw it on YT

8 minutes ago, cyberbully said:

I loved Mafia 3 because it was set in Louisiana....A lot of it felt like home but some of it was just too stupid to qualify...I deleted it after I killed Georgio or whatever that fucks name was because I thought he was my friend....I didn't even do the mission to finish the game because I saw it on YT

I got kind of far in Mafia 3. It never really picked up. I liked it because it was set in Louisiana too. I have been to New Orleans several times. But the game...meh.