UnevenEdge

can't believe it's already that time again

midnight

38 minutes ago, midnight said:

spring forward this Sunday.

I hate the time change.

I remember when there was only one time. It was this time setting we are in now. 

No matter what time it is, there is only one time.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, molarbear said:

Tell me of this Golden Age

Back in my younger years, daylight savings time wasn't a thing. It was just standard time. We didn't have to change the clocks twice a year. We didn't change them at all.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, midnight said:

Back in my younger years, daylight savings time wasn't a thing. It was just standard time. We didn't have to change the clocks twice a year. We didn't change them at all.

So what you're saying is at some point someone was like "I am the one person that fucking hates sleep so let's take an hour away from people once a year?"

I mean, I guess I could be responsible and go to bed a little earlier that night but I'm still fairly young so the odds of me doing that are zero to zilch

• Like 1

Just now, molarbear said:

So what you're saying is at some point someone was like "I am the one person that fucking hates sleep so let's take an hour away from people once a year?"

I mean, I guess I could be responsible and go to bed a little earlier that night but I'm still fairly young so the odds of me doing that are zero to zilch

I believe there are still a few states that have opted out of the time change. I think only a few still stick to standard time. I have never understood why this needed to be a thing. It's a pain in the ass having to set a shit ton of clocks, especially the ones in the vehicles.