UnevenEdge

man i'm really spending my tax refund fast

Naraku4656

Just now, Naraku4656 said:

wow you're rich. i got $17 from the state and i spent it on a cleaning solution for the Keurig i have that i previously hadn't used for two years.

That stuff's a scam. Run a big cup with one part vinegar one part water, then a full tank of just water to rinse.

But speaking of I need to buy filters for mine and could probably use a good cleaning.

5 minutes ago, Athena 92 said:

That stuff's a scam. Run a big cup with one part vinegar one part water, then a full tank of just water to rinse.

But speaking of I need to buy filters for mine and could probably use a good cleaning.

i would have if it hadn't been sitting in a closet for two years unused. i didn't do it for me, she drinks coffee first thing in the morning and i felt bad that i didn't have any when she comes over. i wanted to make sure it wasn't going to get her like sick or anything, so i bought the cleaning thing and some rinse pods and flushed it out, and got a charcoal filter for it. the pods that i have are the reusable kind because i don't want to throw $8 on keurig pods.

Edited by Naraku4656

7 minutes ago, Naraku4656 said:

i would have if it hadn't been sitting in a closet for two years unused. i didn't do it for me, she drinks coffee first thing in the morning and i felt bad that i didn't have any when she comes over. i wanted to make sure it wasn't going to get her like sick or anything, so i bought the cleaning thing and some rinse pods and flushed it out, and got a charcoal filter for it. the pods that i have are the reusable kind because i don't want to throw $8 on keurig pods.

Wow not willing to shell out $8 for your lady friend?

Just now, Naraku4656 said:

not for pods that are just going to add to landfills, no. i'll buy coffee to use in the reusable thing, but not the overpriced k cups.

But they have so many good flavors. Fuck the environment, yo.

But srsly I wish they'd make all the pods recyclable/decomposable.

2 minutes ago, Athena 92 said:

But they have so many good flavors. Fuck the environment, yo.

But srsly I wish they'd make all the pods recyclable/decomposable.

it's also way cheaper to buy bulk coffee and just reuse the thing. it's like $7 for 12 cups vs like $.007 for the same amount if you buy your own