UnevenEdge

A weird thing I've noticed

That_One_Guy

Just now, That_One_Guy said:

dude its always like roasted turkey. I dont fucking understand

I don't know man. But it's funny as hell to think about it. You could totally do a comedy routine about it. 

Why the fuck do y'all upper middle class bitches houses smell like some roasted turkey ass?

• Haha 1

Just now, midnight said:

I don't know man. But it's funny as hell to think about it. You could totally do a comedy routine about it. 

Why the fuck do y'all upper middle class bitches houses smell like some roasted turkey ass?

Lolol possibly. It's just idk if anyone else notices it too. I'm so confused. What is my life?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, That_One_Guy said:

Lolol possibly. It's just idk if anyone else notices it too. I'm so confused. What is my life?

I haven't noticed that myself, but I have noticed something that bothers the hell out of me and that's every tv show I see, that's reality based, Super Nanny comes to mind. Don't even think it's on anymore. I don't know. But like every episode, everyone in the house is barefooted at all times. It's like no one, on any episode has any damn socks in the house. That bothers me to no end, and I have no idea why it bothers me.

6 minutes ago, midnight said:

I haven't noticed that myself, but I have noticed something that bothers the hell out of me and that's every tv show I see, that's reality based, Super Nanny comes to mind. Don't even think it's on anymore. I don't know. But like every episode, everyone in the house is barefooted at all times. It's like no one, on any episode has any damn socks in the house. That bothers me to no end, and I have no idea why it bothers me.

Because it's disgusting. That house probably smells rank af. Nasty foot ass

• Haha 1

On 2/28/2019 at 5:22 PM, midnight said:

I fucking HATE wearing socks (or shoes) in the house. Barefoot all the way. Whenever I get home from somewhere, the very first thing I do is take off my shoes and socks. I'll only put on slippers if it's really cold. Otherwise I'm always barefoot around the house.

As for the OP, I've grown up in what I would call an upper-middle class home and it's very rare it smells like something's cooking when nothing is actually cooking or has been cooked recently.

• Like 1

On 2/28/2019 at 8:03 PM, That_One_Guy said:

A lot of upper middle class houses always smell like somethings cooking even when it isn't. Wtf is up with that?

I dunno... I've never really been in one. When I go to upper middle class houses, I only visit my (legal age) mistresses' bedrooms after being let in through the window by the tree, and all I really smell is sexy (legal age) perfume... which gets my hormones rocking. 🐰

7 hours ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

I fucking HATE wearing socks (or shoes) in the house. Barefoot all the way. Whenever I get home from somewhere, the very first thing I do is take off my shoes and socks. I'll only put on slippers if it's really cold. Otherwise I'm always barefoot around the house.

As for the OP, I've grown up in what I would call an upper-middle class home and it's very rare it smells like something's cooking when nothing is actually cooking or has been cooked recently.

The only time I'm ever barefooted is when I'm in the shower. 

I've always worn socks. Plus, I have giant, ugly feet. 

Just now, Zenigundam said:

I dunno... I've never really been in one. When I go to upper middle class houses, I only visit my (legal age) mistresses' bedrooms after being let in through the window by the tree, and all I really smell is sexy (legal age) perfume... which gets my hormones rocking. 🐰

Breaking an entering.... Surprised you haven't been arrested yet