UnevenEdge

Omg I thought this customer was gonna punch me in the face

Still Me

guy comes in rip roaring pissed off...we didn't have his sons lyrica...and I was trying to tell him that we had tried to order it but our distributor has it on back order but we were in the process of trying to find a location that had it...and this mother fucker gets in my face...inches from my face...slamming his hands and screaming that we were incompetent ...and it was bullshit...and blah blah...but the whole time I'm calmly telling him the situation...my fuckin pharmacist comes over and she's like "you will NOT talk to my techs that way, you will NOT talk to me that way...if you do not sit down and lower your voice I WILL NOT help you and I will call security"...this lady in drive thru says to me after...she like "is everything ok in there? I recorded it on my phone"....I'm like no....I'm ok....

If someone swears at me I immediately stop helping them and tell them to leave. If they don't, pick up the phone and threaten to call the police and follow through if they keep going off.

Sometimes I've wished angry customers would swear at me so I could do this.

Pissed off yelling is w/e, you can't shut them out over that.

But let one swear word come out and they're done, no boss can say shit to you about washing your hands of that situation.

the customer is always right

. . . is a line no customer should have ever learned, as dickheads only use it to feel superior

Originally that meant that the customer knew what they wanted.  Like if they wanted a toaster, don't try to sell them a blender.

Then people started to use it to justify being cunts.