UnevenEdge

All I got is Sangria

Mix

8 minutes ago, Kuroko said:

Dude gun stars a girl

Dude, you're way out of it. Don't open that bottle, it's messin with your head. I know, but I never saw her on Lithium because she was kicking it in CD with Milarkie and probably sunnysidez and the like and I did post a lot in WSC, but you guys never looked at my brilliant material, now Williams Street is looking for an OG like me to get back on track, anyway I don't have to explain this simple concept of dude because I see Gen Z and their weak movements have made you forget what was always true. 😪

Edited by Zenigundam

2 minutes ago, Zenigundam said:

Why do they keep comparing me to ER when I preceded him by so long? I'm not "The Supreme Gentleman"? Do I seem like a wine and caviar guy to any of you? 

Wine and caviar? How pedestrian. Definitely beneath you, Zeni. 

Edited by GunStarHero

Just now, cryptkicker5 said:

If you're such a player, how come you are on here 24/7?

You should be out living a little.

I'm making out with a sexy, legal age, teenage hottie as we speak. She tells me she's the head cheerleader at her high school and wants me to go to senior prom with her, but is worried about me getting past security even though I look young as fuck.

So I can't be on the internet and text on here from my phone and have a life, even though this sexy biddie is giving me a hickey right now? 😢

19 minutes ago, Zenigundam said:

I'm making out with a sexy, legal age, teenage hottie as we speak. She tells me she's the head cheerleader at her high school and wants me to go to senior prom with her, but is worried about me getting past security even though I look young as fuck.

So I can't be on the internet and text on here from my phone and have a life, even though this sexy biddie is giving me a hickey right now? 😢

No. That is not happening at all right now.