UnevenEdge

thanks to whomever it was that cleaned up ffa

midnight

1 minute ago, Zenigundam said:

I know. I'm just saying it looked like the kitchen got a little too hot for you when he was cooking. 🤷‍♂️

I felt no need to reply to any of those ridiculous posts. It would have been a never ending cycle or boredom. 

Someone lacking intellect is no challenge. So, I just bailed to DF.

1 minute ago, midnight said:

I felt no need to reply to any of those ridiculous posts. It would have been a never ending cycle or boredom. 

Someone lacking intellect is no challenge. So, I just bailed to DF.

He seemed pretty sagacious to me, dude. I wonder if he got banned... 🤔Anyway, I can't blame you for running to DF. I believe some of your younger years were in the 80s and I always pegged you as A Flock of Seagulls fan. 

1 minute ago, Zenigundam said:

He seemed pretty sagacious to me, dude. I wonder if he got banned... 🤔Anyway, I can't blame you for running to DF. I believe some of your younger years were in the 80s and I always pegged you as A Flock of Seagulls fan. 

Just because I ran so far away, doesn't mean I'm A Flock of Seagulls fan. 

Yeah. 70's and 80's were my younger years. 

Nah. Dude was not sagacious. Boring. Yes.

Guest PosterPoser
1 hour ago, StarPanda said:

Its was me Dio

Can you send me the original threads since you didn't put the title with the post in a pm?  Those meant something to me...even tho to most people it just looked like jibberish.

1 hour ago, midnight said:

it was starting to get a bit clustered.

I find myself signing in a lot of times and just leaving mins later

It's the equivalent of waking up early and seeing the dog has shit on the carpet but you just kind of go back to bed because you don't feel like dealing with it at the moment

• Like 2