UnevenEdge

i have three different superbowl party invites from three different friends

Naraku4656

Just now, MasterBox said:

Just tell them all to stream the parties online so you can virtually attend them all.

one i was invited by someone i really didn't know all that well, declined. another i was invited for a small-ish party, accepted. the third one was like a week after i accepted the second one, so i declined that one too even though it has more people i know and is bigger.

1 minute ago, MasterBox said:

Sometimes smaller SB parties are better because there's not as many people to rib you about your team getting smacked around.  

Since you don't know as many people, it's a opportunity to make new friends.  

i know everyone already going to the party i actually accepted but the third party didn't exist when i did. i guess i would have accepted the second one anyway probably, i'm not a fan of bigger parties really. i don't have a football team, but i don't care for the patriots.

1 minute ago, Naraku4656 said:

i know everyone already going to the party i actually accepted but the third party didn't exist when i did. i guess i would have accepted the second one anyway probably, i'm not a fan of bigger parties really. i don't have a football team, but i don't care for the patriots.

I don't care for big parties either, or parties in general, nor football..that's why I'm staying home and watching PBS.  Will change the channel if it's a good game tho.

2 hours ago, Mix said:

That's it...that's all you need.....that's sports

I'd like to get into the Sabermetrics field of Baseball

He says in a Naraku thread while drunk at 2:30 in the morning

I need to rethink my life because it has all been lies up to this point