Jump to content
UnevenEdge
Sign in to follow this  
Still Me

Still me’s art dump

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, AppleDumpling said:

Your tits aren't that big (looking at the 2nd pic from the top)

sadly my chest is big....I’m actually considering getting a reduction...it’s wreaking havoc on my back....and chiropractor visits are getting expensive 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Sandstone said:

When did you do those? They are beautiful.

A few weeks ago

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Still Me said:

A few weeks ago

Really nicely done. I'd love to have a custom avatar of Deku made for me. :3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Sandstone said:

Really nicely done. I'd love to have a custom avatar of Deku made for me. :3

Sure I can do that...it’s small so it shouldn’t be too long to make

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Still Me said:

Sure I can do that...it’s small so it shouldn’t be too long to make

:D Well since you offered. I wasn't going to outright ask, but your art is pretty amazing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Sandstone said:

:D Well since you offered. I wasn't going to outright ask, but your art is pretty amazing.

I’m out atm but I’ll draft something and shoot it to you later

Edited by Still Me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Still Me said:

I’m out atm but I’ll draft something and shoot it to you later

Don't worry, take whatever time you like. I won't bug you about it at all. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sandstone said:

Don't worry, take whatever time you like. I won't bug you about it at all. :)

SANDY....what do you think of this?

 

 

436EF16A-B6E3-479E-96EE-CED9593F74A1.png

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Majin Mayhem said:

current works in progress cause I’m tried and too lazy to finish

A9397A8D-DCA2-42EC-8393-812D6CAF7193.png

6F9AD908-857C-41D8-9EA0-19A7980E59FF.png

9EE3021B-8B78-43BC-9D53-FFC4586CA4A7.png

The bunny ears / tail thing has never done anything for me, but that top pic is sexy.

The other two are really good too, but not sexy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

The bunny ears / tail thing has never done anything for me, but that top pic is sexy.

The other two are really good too, but not sexy.

It’s supposed to be me...in some aspect 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...