UnevenEdge

Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 9 Discussion

Damn, got to this episode late and missed most of last week's because I was working on my fish tank and then my cat got out.  So I'll have to re-watch both episodes, I guess.

But, I love that girl.  Hinata's sister, right?  She looks like Rukia Hyuga! :) Especially when -  

(spoilers for Bleach final arc ending; Rukia)

Spoiler

main-qimg-335f9823186f1fa8de4ebe9348af4c

2c108b1c1f6a2d2811945ccfe17c2d63.jpg

3 hours ago, CorbeauKarasu said:

why does an actor have this combat ability?

why do they still have ninja's when Naruto's treaty made them obsolete?

and how did they go from bare minimum technology to full modern day 2018 levels of tech in only 20 years?

Just now, mochi said:

and how did they go from bare minimum technology to full modern day 2018 levels of tech in only 20 years?

this really bothers everyone?

they went from CRT monitors and VHS to handheld game consoles and LED billboards inside of twenty years.

the real world did the same thing. 

6 minutes ago, mochi said:

The tech was always dubious and vague in Naruto.  VCRs and cameras, radios, but seemingly no power lines between villages, weird pipes and other steampunk stuff on buildings, but no cars or other vehicles, except sailing ships?  Some theorized Naruto took place in a post-apocalyptic world.  But, tech need not advance at the same pace as our own world, or as quickly.  So, they could be advanced in areas we aren't, and vise versa, and advance at different rates.  And maybe it is relating back to how Japan's technology advanced so quickly after they opened up.

Edited by ben0119

On ‎12‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 10:01 PM, ben0119 said:

The tech was always dubious and vague in Naruto.  VCRs and cameras, radios, but seemingly no power lines between villages, weird pipes and other steampunk stuff on buildings, but no cars or other vehicles, except sailing ships?  Some theorized Naruto took place in a post-apocalyptic world.  But, tech need not advance at the same pace as our own world, or as quickly.  So, they could be advanced in areas we aren't, and vise versa, and advance at different rates.  And maybe it is relating back to how Japan's technology advanced so quickly after they opened up.

In my headcanon they exclusively use underground power lines, or maybe they've mastered solar power to a degree that puts us to shame?

Edited by OwlChemist81