UnevenEdge

Black Clover Page 44 Discussion

ben0119

black+clover.jpg

Black Clover Page 44 Discussion

Last time on Black Clover, the Black Knights set to battling the High Priest's mages in a game to determine who would win the Magic Stone.  The first were pushovers who got one-shotted!  The Black Bulls are ranked as juniors, but are much stronger than their rank suggests!  Maybe if they behaved better and had better reputations they'd be ranked higher!  Yami was disqualified for being too strong, and was having almost as much fun as the High Priest watching the games! :D We learned one of the mages was Kahono, who dropped the bomb that Noelle has been controlling her magic just fine, but that she subconsciously misses on purpose because she doesn't want to hurt people.  Asta fought a guy who was able to counter his anti-magic with dancing?!  But, just as things were getting good, Eye of the Midnight Sun showed up to ruin the party!  How will things shake out from here?  Find out tonight, on Black Clover, on Toonami!

03_04.jpg

1a4313cf613a1cc62893e9735cde86c1.jpg

• Like 2

But why do they have to suffer despair?

So he has animal-based powers.

Damn, beat the strongest temple mage so easily.

You can't break your own spell?!

Cut through, but...

Another spatial magic weirdo?

Exhilarated over this?!

Now they have to team up and the High Priest will grant their wishes?

Is he the same VA as Kenny?

8 minutes ago, mochi said:

also I just noticed Noelle's breast are POURING out of her dress in that "character popularity" poll image

no wonder the anime made them smaller

She's wearing a corsette in that picture though.  Still, how dare the anime make her breasts smaller!

4 minutes ago, mochi said:

Asta: I CAN'T SENSE MANA BUT I CAN SENSE CHI!

me: (''>_>'')..........the manga of DBZ calls what the Funi dub called Powerlevels chi.....that was another fourth wall break

Dragon Ball did not invent the concept of chi or its name...

• Like 1