Hunter x Hunter x Episode x 114 x discussion

Hunter Hunter 
ePisode: 114

Divide × And × Conquer (ブンダン×ト×ゴサンBundan × To × Gosan
Airing: Tonight (10/7/2018) at          1:30am

806271361ca02f4f7d718847876a7382712ae88b

A nice staircase destroyed,

an entire team separated,

a confrontation between Morel and Shaiapouf in a throne room,

Killua dispatching at least two ants during the proceedings,

Then after Gon arrived at the tallest tower, there he witnessed the Ant King & Netero revealing a location

The location of Neferpitou

Join us tonight for:
Action x Suspense x Cat Ears x Narration & more

You know what I call missing an episode of Hunter?

A
tumblr_mz2168Y5Dj1sy70lxo1_500.gif

Only On Toonami

Ant King used tail whip

e78ee02d783f690d15c860a1794e4980b7ad01a2

It was uh mildly helpful actually...

Edited by AnimationFan14
  • Like 4

2 minutes ago, AnimationFan14 said:

Is what OSC said meanwhile AnimationFan had little idea if his joke of being the narrator in this thread was going to hit it big or not

Sweat dripped down his face*

OSC Approved

I'd question the title's value. :P

1 minute ago, OSC said:

OSC Approved

I'd question the title's value. :P

And question the value he would little did Osc realize that while he was questioning that title's value, AnimationFan was at it again typing as if he was the narrator of this entire thread. As if he was the narration in each user's brain, wondering if his words would echo in their minds

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, AnimationFan14 said:

And question the value he would little did Osc realize that while he was questioning that title's value, AnimationFan was at it again typing as if he was the narrator of this entire thread. As if he was the narration in each user's brain, wondering if his words would echo in their minds

I have developed Gon Fried Brain Syndrome. xD

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AnimationFan14 said:

I hope your tv is ok

I was able to fix it but I've missed so much of Narrator X Narrator that there's really no point in trying to watch it tonight

and I hate this series now anyway

and I'm REALLY not watchinf OPM since I absolutely hate it

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, mochi said:

finally caught the Bohemian Rhapsody Trailer and yep, no acnowledgment that he liked men, just a shot of him hugging some woman

In one of the trailers he was in what appears to be a full woman's outfit, including a dress and makeup

Edited by AnimationFan14