UnevenEdge

Dragon Ball Super Episode 75 Discussion

3 hours ago, OwlChemist81 said:

I love how this episode's topical starts out serious but gradually gets sillier as the seconds pass, starting out with multiple gunshots and ending with Goku in a turtle costume! :D 

so basically this series in a nutshell

starts out as DBZ, turns classic DB mid way though, careens out of control into Teen Titans GO! towards the end

4 hours ago, elfie said:

I heard the last part of Super goes back to serious.

I heard the same but I have my doubts now because everyone's claims that Vegeta gets better in the Zamasu arc were a lie

Edited by mochi

Just now, Zenigundam said:

Does anybody even like Gohan? He's one of the worst characters in the entire Dragon Ball series. I'd rather watch some early morning educational kids crap with Puar than watch episodes that feature Goloser.

he was awesome up unti he decided he didn't want people knowing he was special. this whole saiyaman thing is a sign of his decline.

Just now, CorbeauKarasu said:

he was awesome up unti he decided he didn't want people knowing he was special. this whole saiyaman thing is a sign of his decline.

He's always sucked. The only time he was semicool was in the Ginyu Force/Frieza eps when he tried to fight with grown men.