UnevenEdge

Rodgers is a sore loser

EvilsergE

Him ripping off a dude's helmet was scumbag shit

That wasn't intentional. I saw it a few times, and his hand wasn't clamped onto his helmet and he wasn't yanking. He had it by two fingers, and it happened to come off.

Definitely a facemask penalty, but nothing malicious.

That wasn't intentional. I saw it a few times, and his hand wasn't clamped onto his helmet and he wasn't yanking. He had it by two fingers, and it happened to come off.

Definitely a facemask penalty, but nothing malicious.

And the push after was," I love you with my fists"

Maybe they'll fine him cuz then he pushed the dude on the sideline

Bullshit, pushed. He bumped into the dude. It happens 85 times a game, and jackass decided to flop like a little bitch that time.

You and homeboy are doing a little revisionist history right now, and I won't have it.  :P

lol when he threw that small elbow jab at the Falcons dude and he flopped like Lebron james

Now it's an elbow jab?  :D That dude got in A-Rod's face, he tried to get by (with maybe a slight intentional tap), and he went down like he was shot. Elbow jab, nothin'.  :P

I don't see a problem.  It was in play, not dead ball.

Edit, oh, you mean the bump.  There was nothing to it - guys get bumped all the time and its not malicious.  Maybe instead of flopping, he should have done a better job of covering his man in the end zone.

Now it's an elbow jab?  :D That dude got in A-Rod's face, he tried to get by (with maybe a slight intentional tap), and he went down like he was shot. Elbow jab, nothin'.  :P

chill skiles i just called it an elbow jab because i couldnt think of anything else, it was funny

chill skiles i just called it an elbow jab because i couldnt think of anything else, it was funny

I wasn't actually mad, brah. Hence the light-hearted emojis. :P I get worked up about sports as it happens, but I don't stay heated once the game is over, or even very long after the plays in question..

Him ripping off a dude's helmet was scumbag shit

I don't think he's a scumbag. 

For the record!  Watch the slow-mo replay.  Rodgers tried to stiff arm, a move not well practiced by QB's.  I won't deny hands to the facemask, but A QB stiff arming someone is a like a mouse trying to fly.

Penalty accepted!  But, if you watch it, his thumb got stuck in the dude's facemask.  He used his index and middle finger ride it out.  Dude's helmet luckily came off.  Instead of 3 broke fingers, Rodgers came out ok, dude came out fine, and all was well!  Ole dude got mouthy about it, got a simple shoulder check from Rodgers, and then flopped like soccer player.