UnevenEdge

Post electronic music ITT.

At the start of 06 I think it would have had to have been, I made a Dissolved Girl based Pandora station and heavily curated it for a few years off and on after that. Not everything has aged perfectly but it's still a good time

Edited by NSAID
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The entire performance is just sublime.

And yes, I personally, head-canonically, classify Dan Deacon as "electronica". If you're one guy with just one instrument and a mixing board or just backing tracks I classify electronica. Buckethead, in my opinion, is a largely electronica touring act. Sometimes it's a jamband but it's usually just him, his giant meat hammer, and his backing tracks and he's riffing it tearing it up.

Back on topic though holy crap this set from a few years ago is fucking beast though. 

I put this shit on at a blazeout and seen it get under several people like it got under me man. Or maybe we were all just really high and brushed it off in the morning but deep down we knew the truth that this is is mad fuego 🔥 🔥 🔥 pew pew pew right? You heard. You heard. Dawg you heard I know you heard. Woop Woop.

Man. I would be... Maybe... A competent hypeman fore like... ICP?

FML.

• 3 weeks later...