UnevenEdge

Hunter x HunterEpisode 35 Discussion

StarPanda

man, did naruto rip this off as well?

though nen types make it clear that you can use many of them, even those against your nature (albeit with difficulty). naruto's explanation of chakra bound its users too much to one type and i didn't like that.  if you're born a fire nature type, you should be able to learn water style ninjutsu, but with difficulty.

man, did naruto rip this off as well?

though nen types make it clear that you can use many of them, even those against your nature (albeit with difficulty). naruto's explanation of chakra bound its users too much to one type and i didn't like that.  if you're born a fire nature type, you should be able to learn water style ninjutsu, but with difficulty.

Naruto ripped off everything in this show

Man there is a not so great Hisoka moment coming up again sometime soon, I know was his VA says in Japanese but I wonder how the dub will handle such a line

I already know how revolting Hisoka is

Togashi has some huge issues with Gay men

his wife doesn't (hence why I like Sailor moon, SHE actually LIKES gay people)

I already know how revolting Hisoka is

Togashi has some huge issues with Gay men

his wife doesn't (hence why I like Sailor moon, SHE actually LIKES gay people)

It was a creepy line that surprised me even when I thought I was prepared for any more creepiness

I wonder how his wife viewed his character of Hisoka, I kinda feel that might be some awkward moments

It was a creepy line that surprised me even when I thought I was prepared for any more creepiness

I wonder how his wife viewed his character of Hisoka, I kinda feel that might be some awkward moments

all the Gay characters in his wife's manga were heroic (the anime made some straight characters into gay villians without her approval (zoicite and Kunzite were brothers in her manga but were made into gay lovers in the anime)

Uranus and Neptune were a Lesbian couple and raised a daughter together later on

and Tuxedo mask had a Gay (possibly bi) classmate who had a crush on him (the anime removed him)

all of whom were portrayed as perfectly nice people