UnevenEdge

Dragon Ball Z Kai: The Final Chapters Episode 101 Discussion

Meilag32

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Otherworld Tournament was filler.  I liked it though.

Well the episodes I was talking about were still part of this arc before it had gotten to that tournament arc. I remember gohan going on a date,saving a stolen dinosaur that a circus stole,etc other stuff I'm trying to remember?  I guess those were filler  :o

Well the episodes I was talking about were still part of this arc before it had gotten to that tournament arc. I remember gohan going on a date,saving a stolen dinosaur that a circus stole,etc other stuff I'm trying to remember?  I guess those were filler  :o

The baby dinosaur was part of a promo that Toonami did for KFC, though.  Maybe it's coming up?

i'm no firefighter, but i feel like that much sudden water from above would not bode well for suh a structure already so compromised by fire

One of these days I need to show this episode to my firefighter friend and see what her professional opinion is!

But as a civil engineer intern, I can say that MAYBE this might work? We don't know what the building materials are, and in a universe with wish-granting magical balls and dinosaur-dragons, I suppose it's possible!