UnevenEdge

FLCL (FOOLY COOLY) PROGRESSIVE EPISODE #2 DISCUSSION!!

1 hour ago, Sketch said:

I must retract my prior statements about them not getting ads onto Crunchyroll. Glad to hear they play at least once per episode. Was it the general promo or an episode promo? I'm watching an older GGO episode to see for myself since I got behind on it recently.

Was just the general show promo.  Only one FLCL episode has aired though so don't know if that will change.

Hidomi has some fucked up dreams.  Zombies now?

What the hell just happened?  Did we time skip over a whole year of school?  Last episode Haruko just revealed herself, and now she's created a cult of personality and the class has done all this crazy stuff?  But Hidomi still has the bandage?

Ide lives in a slum doing manual labor and making wacky gadgets.  Did the person who wrote this even watch the first episode?

Just now, ben0119 said:

What the hell just happened?  Did we time skip over a whole year of school?  Last episode Haruko just revealed herself, and now she's created a cult of personality and the class has done all this crazy stuff?  But Hidomi still has the bandage?

Haruko did something last ep to the class that only didn't work on Hidomi and the guy

• Like 1