UnevenEdge

best star trek series

Voyager was my first star trek show experience...It came on one night and I didn't know what it was and I was just hooked...I learned about the franchise after....

i'm totally with you man, Voyager's the best....(this is a casual's opinion)

wow that's weird.  People don't usually like Voyager much.  Or they say it's like their least favorite.

but while I enjoyed the original series (and honestly, you just can't beat it for solid fun, social commentary, intrigue, Sci Fi and action all blended together) Voyager was the series that I really latched onto of all of them.  As the seasons went on, my interest kind of wandered, but it definitely started with a bang.  I used to rewatch those first few seasons a lot. 

I've still actually never seen TNG.  Or - I'm sure I've seen an episode at some point maybe?  but I don't much remember it.  And never watched the series.  Also never watched the last one.  Enterprise.

Basically just used to watch DS9 in syndication, and Voyager a lot when it first aired.  And then seen the Original Series like a bjillion times.

Voyager was my first star trek show experience...It came on one night and I didn't know what it was and I was just hooked...I learned about the franchise after....

i'm totally with you man, Voyager's the best....(this is a casual's opinion)

the movies were my first experience into the world. those movies didnt draw me in all that much. actually they kinda repelled me a bit. but then voyager somehow managed to pull me in lol.

wow that's weird.  People don't usually like Voyager much.  Or they say it's like their least favorite.

but while I enjoyed the original series (and honestly, you just can't beat it for solid fun, social commentary, intrigue, Sci Fi and action all blended together) Voyager was the series that I really latched onto of all of them.  As the seasons went on, my interest kind of wandered, but it definitely started with a bang.  I used to rewatch those first few seasons a lot. 

I've still actually never seen TNG.  Or - I'm sure I've seen an episode at some point maybe?  but I don't much remember it.  And never watched the series.  Also never watched the last one.  Enterprise.

Basically just used to watch DS9 in syndication, and Voyager a lot when it first aired.  And then seen the Original Series like a bjillion times.

you are correct when you say voyager is the least liked of the franchise. or at least it is among the least liked. funny how its popular here.

same, i think i was about the right age where i could appreciate a star trek show.

any younger i would have thought too boring.

though i grew to like most the other series as well.

That's cool.  I was in high school when I started watching Voyager.

I watched STNG with my parents when I was in elementary school with my parents, but I never was really into it.

Watched the first three Next Generation movies with my parents.  By the time the last two came out, I loved the movies since I was already into Voyager.

The Doctor was my main reason for watching.  I was watching Frasier at the same time and the Doctor

reminded me a lot of him.  Seven of Nine was great too.  She had very interesting episodes.  I started watching when Season 5 was on and watched the earlier

episodes at the same time.

DS9 all the way!

Really, people actually liked Voyager? I've actually been watching it since it comes on TV every night right after DS9 and most episodes are just... bad. The series got better after Seven of Nine joined, but almost every episode revolves around her since she was the only thing that show had going for it.

DS9 all the way!

Really, people actually liked Voyager? I've actually been watching it since it comes on TV every night right after DS9 and most episodes are just... bad. The series got better after Seven of Nine joined, but almost every episode revolves around her since she was the only thing that show had going for it.

yeah it had its appeal. while ds9 threw their federation morals and clashed it with a head on war, voyager took those same morals and threw them into the farthest reaches of space. they had zero support from starfleet and with half a crew of renegades. yeah later on it grew a bit more tiring but they still had solid episodes in between.

Voted voyager.

Only one reason.

7 of 9.

Assimilate me baby

7 was not only hot but a good character. love watching her cuz she was really fun. but as much as i liked her the later seasons did focus a bit too much on her.

That's cool.  I was in high school when I started watching Voyager.

I watched STNG with my parents when I was in elementary school with my parents, but I never was really into it.

Watched the first three Next Generation movies with my parents.  By the time the last two came out, I loved the movies since I was already into Voyager.

The Doctor was my main reason for watching.  I was watching Frasier at the same time and the Doctor

reminded me a lot of him.  Seven of Nine was great too.  She had very interesting episodes.  I started watching when Season 5 was on and watched the earlier

episodes at the same time.

the doctor was fantastic.

loved watching his progress to becoming more equal to living beings. the actor that played him did such a wonderful job. same with 7, jeri ryan nailed that role.